It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Reboot Bundle 7.0, $1.99 for the first 48 hours
Some of these games have very bad reviews at Steam, yet I've been tempted to try Velvet Assasin and a couple of others don't look bad for the price.

This one or the BlinkBundle one... that is the question.
madth3: Some of these games have very bad reviews at Steam, yet I've been tempted to try Velvet Assasin and a couple of others don't look bad for the price.

Well, Cargo Commander is good to play for time to time, kind of roguelike (but not much), Kung Fu Strike is better played with a controller and... well, it's ok, again, it's better played in short bursts and hydrophobia i've heard that they patched it and made it better but i didn't played it.
madth3: Some of these games have very bad reviews at Steam, yet I've been tempted to try Velvet Assasin and a couple of others don't look bad for the price.

I quite enjoyed Velvet Assassin - by no means earth shatteringly brilliant, but worth the price. it is, however, on near perma-sale on steam for (i think) less than a dollar, so if the others dont grab you, you can easily wait.
By the way, Chivalry Complete is 80% off at BundleStars for 24 hours.

Hydrophobia Prophecy
Cargo Commander
Runespell: Overture (LOVE it!!)
Legendary
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - Master Level DLC
Velvet Assassin
Velvet Assassin is a fun stealth game, of course not as good as Hitman or Splinter Cell.
Only Legendary could interested me, but I heard it has some awful DRM and a shitty bug at the end of the game !
I have fresh-killed venison and grouse for cheap, I... oh...
MaxFulvus: Only Legendary could interested me, but I heard it has some awful DRM and a shitty bug at the end of the game !
Securom ? if so, it's inert, there are only the files , but that's all.
Post edited September 03, 2014 by DyNaer
Cyraxpt: Well, Cargo Commander is good to play for time to time, kind of roguelike (but not much)
I thought I had a key for this but it was for Cargo! The Quest for Gravity. :-)

Sachys: I quite enjoyed Velvet Assassin - by no means earth shatteringly brilliant, but worth the price
That's good enought. And I think I could get some enjoyment out of Runespell Overture and Hydrophobia Prophecy.

Thanks for the comments guys!
Post edited September 03, 2014 by madth3
Cyraxpt: Well, Cargo Commander is good to play for time to time, kind of roguelike (but not much)
madth3: I thought I had a key for this but it was for Cargo! The Quest for Gravity. :-)

Sachys: I quite enjoyed Velvet Assassin - by no means earth shatteringly brilliant, but worth the price
madth3: That's good enought. And I think I could get some enjoyment out of Runespell Overture and Hydrophobia Prophecy.

Thanks for the comments guys!
I'll warn you Hydrophobia is a better idea than a game. its "ok" at best for most people, so dont let it sway your purchase.
I LOVE Runespell Overture, personally XD
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 98

-99 Spirits -75%/$3.75 (DRM-Free+Steam)
-99 Spirits Deluxe Edition* -75%/$5.00 (DRM-Free+Steam)
-City Sandbox -50%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-GREED: Black Border -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
-Realms of the Haunting -64%/$1.80 (DRM-Free)
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition -80%/$2.60 (DRM-Free+Steam)
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Pilgrim DLC -75%/$0.50 (DRM-Free+Steam)

*99 Spirits Deluxe Edition includes two versions of the game - the English release and original Japanese version, as well as the Soundtrack. Steam keys will not include the soundtrack, but can still be downloaded from ShinyLoot.
Erm.

99 Spirits standard includes the Japanese version. The Deluxe should be this pack, and it should include an artbook as well. So you're saying it doesn't include a key for it? Because there's a Deluxe CD key sub in the Steam database.
Post edited September 04, 2014 by Foxhack
Foxhack: Erm.

99 Spirits standard includes the Japanese version. The Deluxe should be this pack, and it should include an artbook as well. So you're saying it doesn't include a key for it? Because there's a Deluxe CD key sub in the Steam database.
I just copied the text from Shiny Loot's product description.
Deals at GamersGate:

Up to 75% with a diversity of DRM status.

Might & Magic

Warhammer

RPGs of Wizards of the Coast including the Dungeons & Dragons Anthology
madth3: Deals at GamersGate:

Up to 75% with a diversity of DRM status.

Might & Magic

Warhammer

RPGs of Wizards of the Coast including the Dungeons & Dragons Anthology
Point to note for anyone considering anything listed as DRM free / direct download... quite a few games recently have been replaced by steam codes.

...yup! Fucked innit!