It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Batman - Arkham series franchise is on sale on Bundle Stars:

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/publisher/warner-brothers/
JMich: They did (see quoted part). Their idea was "Pre-order for a fixed price to get the BTA bundle, or wait and see if you'll pay a lower regular price or a higher BTA one". They stopped doing so after some bundles, 10 or so from what I recall.
But the linked post is almost 3 years old, so it's not Groupees that introduced pre-orders to indie bundles ;)
HypersomniacLive: Now that I think about it, it's not pre-ordering, it's gambling given that one doesn't even know what games are in the bundle - someone in the Groupees chat said it's like getting a scratch ticket, and I think the analogy is pretty fitting.
Well, from the artwork it looks like at least this is one of the games in the new Groupees Bundle :

Star Traders: 4X Empires
HypersomniacLive: Now that I think about it, it's not pre-ordering, it's gambling given that one doesn't even know what games are in the bundle - someone in the Groupees chat said it's like getting a scratch ticket, and I think the analogy is pretty fitting.
wanderer_27: Well, from the artwork it looks like at least this is one of the games in the new Groupees Bundle :

Star Traders: 4X Empires
That looks interesting at least
Green_Hilltop: Just curious, what was in GOG's Birthday Promo: Year 1? Unless that was the one with Simon the Sorcerer, in that case I missed Year 2.
triock: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_6th_birthday_giveaway_sale_tracker
Thanks! Now I'm kicking myself I didn't actually read through the whole announcement as I've realized only today the promo changes each day, if I had seen yesterday's promo I would've bought the MM6 pack for the first five games (esp. World of Xeen!) as I already own a real copy of MM6. :)

Would anyone be up for a trade?
Green_Hilltop: Would anyone be up for a trade?
Try this thread - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Green_Hilltop: Thanks! Now I'm kicking myself I didn't actually read through the whole announcement as I've realized only today the promo changes each day, if I had seen yesterday's promo I would've bought the MM6 pack for the first five games (esp. World of Xeen!) as I already own a real copy of MM6. :)

Would anyone be up for a trade?
GOG has a habit of offering all of the games in a big sale like this on the last day. Keep your eyes open for a grand finale. It might come, it might not. But I'd give it a better than 50% chance that it will come again on sale.
Rogue Trooper is on sale on Steam for $2.49. I don't know how I stumbled upon this, but here it is.

It has always seemed like a good game that got overlooked - at least, to me. I'll probably pick it up. Anyone have first-hand experience with it?
jcosmocohen: Rogue Trooper is on sale on Steam for $2.49. I don't know how I stumbled upon this, but here it is.

It has always seemed like a good game that got overlooked - at least, to me. I'll probably pick it up. Anyone have first-hand experience with it?
yes, its a brilliant conversion from the original comics. However, I do believe the steam version doesnt work properly.
so you may want to check the forums beforehand
jcosmocohen: Rogue Trooper is on sale on Steam for $2.49. I don't know how I stumbled upon this, but here it is.

Sachys: yes, its a brilliant conversion from the original comics. However, I do believe the steam version doesnt work properly.
Thanks, I'll check the forums before purchasing it.
Sachys: yes, its a brilliant conversion from the original comics. However, I do believe the steam version doesnt work properly.
jcosmocohen: Thanks, I'll check the forums before purchasing it.
I know the GOG version works fine (aside from the one problem the game faces on all platforms - slowdown in a scripted "gunning" sequence - but that can be eased). So maybe wait for a sale... in fact wasnt it on sale here the other week?!?
<span class="bold">The Humble Mobile Bundle 7</span>

PWYW
The Tiny Bang Story
Color Zen Premium
Heroes of Loot

BTA
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Horn
Sorcery!

Includes soundtracks for all games except for Sorcery!
Now that the Groupees Build a Greenlight is live, what do all of you think? I ended up pre-ordering at the last moment.

I'm excited about a few of them, actually. They look pretty good from the videos.

Now, just waiting for them to sort out the error so I can actually start downloading these games and trying them out. :-)
jcosmocohen: Now that the Groupees Build a Greenlight is live, what do all of you think? I ended up pre-ordering at the last moment.

I'm excited about a few of them, actually. They look pretty good from the videos.

Now, just waiting for them to sort out the error so I can actually start downloading these games and trying them out. :-)
Meh, i only preordered for the Star Traders 4X Empires, the rest is... not appealing to me, maybe Luna (looks way too slow for 2D action game) and the Domestic Dog. Well, $1.5 for ST4x E is good enough, it would be perfect if they gave the apk with it! :)
I'd had my eye on Star Traders 4X due to having the free version on my phone (as well as the other games by the same people); Astraea scratches my 'farming sim' itch, and Domestic Dog, SinaRun 2, and Sometimes look interesting. Will need to check out Luna Shattered Hearts though.
Cyraxpt: *snip*
Well, $1.5 for ST4x E is good enough, it would be perfect if they gave the apk with it! :)
Maybe they'll add the android version as bonus, they did that for a few games in previous bundles.