It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks i shall look into those :)
Admiral memo is drm free in the bundle bandit site for less so it says. Can't post link as I am on my phone
Deadlings has been released for Win 8 and Windows Phone
Anybody knows what exactly is the DRM for Euro Truck Simulator 2/Gold? It says "Other DRM" in its description.
Post edited February 24, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Anybody knows what exactly is the DRM for Euro Truck Simulator 2/Gold? It says "Other DRM" in its description.
It's a serial key that is not tied to any platform. I don't know if the authentication works offline, it may need to contact the developer's server. Optionally, the keys can also be redeemed on Steam.
Grargar: Anybody knows what exactly is the DRM for Euro Truck Simulator 2/Gold? It says "Other DRM" in its description.
Psyringe: It's a serial key that is not tied to any platform. I don't know if the authentication works offline, it may need to contact the developer's server. Optionally, the keys can also be redeemed on Steam.
I see. I'll think I'll hold on my money a bit longer. Thanks anyway.
Just Adventures has Corrosion horror adventure for $10, -50%
don't know if still on sale or again.
Post edited February 24, 2014 by dyscode
anyone know where the multiple purchase option went for the IG weekly? (capsule computers), gog search is failing me for the correct thread so asking here.
GabiMoro: ~snip~
Leroux: Thanks for the replies! Maybe it's too much of a hassle then to buy this bundle; I'm only interested in two of the games, unless Jedi Academy would work on Windows, too, and it's not clear whether that's the case; and apparantly if I use PayPal, they require me to give my address and phone number, and I'm not really okay with that; and then I read in the TOS they will add sales tax to it (later on?), so the prices might be higher than they look at first? In light of all this, Nelvin has a convincing argument for me to tackle my backlog rather than add to it. ;)
Just for your information. The Bioshock DLC is available for the bundle again, you'll get separate keys and still don't have to pay VAT when purchasing using a German IP :))

Down the toilet - again - with the idea of playing games instead of adding to the collection. Gamecount + 3 and an additional Bioshock Infinite for a friend :)
Leroux: Thanks for the replies! Maybe it's too much of a hassle then to buy this bundle; I'm only interested in two of the games, unless Jedi Academy would work on Windows, too, and it's not clear whether that's the case; and apparantly if I use PayPal, they require me to give my address and phone number, and I'm not really okay with that; and then I read in the TOS they will add sales tax to it (later on?), so the prices might be higher than they look at first? In light of all this, Nelvin has a convincing argument for me to tackle my backlog rather than add to it. ;)
Nelvin: Just for your information. The Bioshock DLC is available for the bundle again, you'll get separate keys and still don't have to pay VAT when purchasing using a German IP :))

Down the toilet - again - with the idea of playing games instead of adding to the collection. Gamecount + 3 and an additional Bioshock Infinite for a friend :)
Gah, and I've already bought the bundle yesterday. Just my luck ... :/

But thanks for the heads-up all the same!
Nelvin: Just for your information. The Bioshock DLC is available for the bundle again, you'll get separate keys and still don't have to pay VAT when purchasing using a German IP :))

Yes, I see the Bioshock DLC to be in the offer now. Fortunatelly I think I can get that DLC for a similar price when it will be on sale on Steam.
DeepSilver week on HIB Store

Notable picks:

Saints Row 4 - 15.99 euro
SR4 Season Pass - 3.19 euro
90% off Stormrise = $1.99
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-STORMRISE/stormrise
Anyone know what drm this has? (gg failed to list the drm again)
spinefarm: DeepSilver week on HIB Store

Notable picks:

Saints Row 4 - 15.99 euro
SR4 Season Pass - 3.19 euro
anyone know if Metro Last Light from HB is region locked?
gbaz69: 90% off Stormrise = $1.99
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-STORMRISE/stormrise
Anyone know what drm this has? (gg failed to list the drm again)
The closest I can find is Games For Windows Live. From what I gather it doesn't seem to require anything more other than an offline serial check, similar to Universe at War.