It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I agree, sorry, didn't mean to sound like an ass, just wanted to point that out. :)
Psyringe: I'd wait until either the offer is really cheap or until development for the game has obviously ceased (e.g. more than a year has passed since the last DLC was released).
blotunga: Yupp, I'm trying to make this my new game-buying strategy for games that I really want. And then a nice discount after these conditions are met and I'll buy the game.
I only just noticed that the Steam version of Oblivion: GOTY is not the full package. The full package has "Deluxe" on the end and is a few dollars more expensive. I always understood the GOTY label meant 'everything included' but now I can't be sure of that any more either...
blotunga: Yupp, I'm trying to make this my new game-buying strategy for games that I really want. And then a nice discount after these conditions are met and I'll buy the game.
Dzsono: I only just noticed that the Steam version of Oblivion: GOTY is not the full package. The full package has "Deluxe" on the end and is a few dollars more expensive. I always understood the GOTY label meant 'everything included' but now I can't be sure of that any more either...
I think in that case it's more related to the fact that some expansions on Oblivion aren't translated to the same language than the base game. For example here in Spain, Oblivion Goty is fully translated, but Deluxe is all in English, as some expansions included aren't avaliable in spanish.
on groupees: Stonerid $1 1 day to go.
http://groupees.com/spotlight9
Indieroyale - The Mixer 2 Bundle

Starting price $2.49

steam games:
Face Noir
The 39 Steps
Data Jammers: FastForward
Fairy Bloom Freesia
LightFish
Primal Fears
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars

non-steam games:
Fish vs. Crabs (edit: Greenlight)

+1 unrevealed game (unsure if steam)
Post edited March 05, 2014 by gbaz69
dyscode: on groupees: Stonerid $1 1 day to go.
any views on this? is it as hard as is suggested?
dyscode: on groupees: Stonerid $1 1 day to go.
chezybezy: any views on this? is it as hard as is suggested?
Did not have time to play it yet, but here is a long gameplay impression:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgPEcWvipZ0
Dzsono: I only just noticed that the Steam version of Oblivion: GOTY is not the full package. The full package has "Deluxe" on the end and is a few dollars more expensive. I always understood the GOTY label meant 'everything included' but now I can't be sure of that any more either...
mefet: I think in that case it's more related to the fact that some expansions on Oblivion aren't translated to the same language than the base game. For example here in Spain, Oblivion Goty is fully translated, but Deluxe is all in English, as some expansions included aren't avaliable in spanish.
I just had a look at the Steam pages and you are, indeed, correct! While I'm still not happy about the "Deluxe" version existing, at least the reason why is transparent and legitimate. It's a lot better reason than just squeezing every last cent out of the customer.
gbaz69: Indieroyale - The Mixer 2 Bundle

Starting price $2.49

steam games:
Face Noir
The 39 Steps
Data Jammers: FastForward
Fairy Bloom Freesia
LightFish
Primal Fears
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars

non-steam games:
Fish vs. Crabs (edit: Greenlight)

+1 unrevealed game (unsure if steam)
Must be a dreadful bundle. No dedicated thread plus the average hasnt moved much since launch.....
Niggles: Must be a dreadful bundle. No dedicated thread plus the average hasnt moved much since launch.....
Someone created a thread about it, but apparently it didn't get any traction.

The bundle is indifferent at best as it comes with a good number of repeats, a Steam exclusive game and on top of everything else, it als contains an on-line multiplayer game, i.e. not much value for money in terms of bundles.
Niggles: Must be a dreadful bundle. No dedicated thread plus the average hasnt moved much since launch.....
From their page it is frozen at $2.50 for the first 24 hrs.
Yes indeed. I'm glad Bethesda came into their senses after Oblivion and dropped the "Horse Armor"-like DLCs.
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate also doesn't has some DLCs (preorder bonuses), and I have no remorse pirating those.
blotunga: Yes indeed. I'm glad Bethesda came into their senses after Oblivion and dropped the "Horse Armor"-like DLCs.
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate also doesn't has some DLCs (preorder bonuses), and I have no remorse pirating those.
What DLCs aren't in DA Origins Ultimate?
Already have all games I care about from this one (Face Noir and 39 Steps).
So, no reason for me to buy.
GabiMoro: What DLCs aren't in DA Origins Ultimate?
Missing encrypted DLCs:
Memory Band
Feral Wolf Charm
Guildmaster's Belt
Band of Fire
Dalish Promise Ring
Collector's Edition extras
Missing non-encrypted DLCs:
Bulwark of the True King (for Awakening)
Bregan's Bow (for Awakening)
Pearl of the Anointed (for Awakening)
Bulwark of the True King (for Origins)
The Edge
Embri's Many Pockets
Bregan's Bow (for Origins)
Helm of the Deep
The Lucky Stone
The Lion's Paw
Pearl of the Anointed (for Origins)
Mark of Vigilance
Amulet of the War Mage
The Wicked Oath

Imagine how pissed I was after finally buying the Ultimate Edition and trying to load a savegame which admittedly was created with the pirated one and a large list of missing DLCs greeting me. Thus I admit, I have pirated them all (even the encrypted ones)
Post edited March 06, 2014 by blotunga