It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

buckstone: and the bundles keep rolling in 8 games $1.50

http://www.bundlebandits.com/
The Non Flying Soldiers game looks like it has cool mechanics - but levels seem really short. Might be something if there's more complexity
buckstone: and the bundles keep rolling in 8 games $1.50

http://www.bundlebandits.com/
anyone got game budget money left to buy them?

at least 3 if not 4 repeats
Post edited February 23, 2014 by Niggles
i think id only take it for storm over the pacific if im honest. the others id probably give away.
GamersGate is holding a huge "Red Carpet Sale" from now until March 3rd. There are currently 820 games on sale (most of them 75% off), and apparently there will be four Daily Deals each day.
Psyringe: GamersGate is holding a huge "Red Carpet Sale" from now until March 3rd. There are currently 820 games on sale (most of them 75% off), and apparently there will be four Daily Deals each day.
Wow! Nice sale. Huge list to check out :)
So far I found Scrapland that interests me. DRM free even. I have to check if my CDs still work, if not I'll definitely pick it up.

In case anyone else is interested: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SL/scrapland

I wonder why it's not sold on GOG also :/
I think it's all repeat prices in the new GG sale, except perhaps Binary Domain for $3.75 / £2.49 (Steamworks). I've already completed it on 360, and I don't think it's worth a second playthrough, but I'd definitely recommend a first at that price.
Thanks to the GG sale i've noticed this:

WTF
Post edited February 24, 2014 by spinefarm
I got achtung panzer op star and it's dlc's for $5.30. Base game was $2.41 can't go wrong with glitch gate. Not bragging just pointing out a nice bargain for tank war strategy gamers
Post edited February 24, 2014 by buckstone
Psyringe: GamersGate is holding a huge "Red Carpet Sale" from now until March 3rd. There are currently 820 games on sale (most of them 75% off), and apparently there will be four Daily Deals each day.
It's certainly HOG heaven from my search so far. Sorting by DRM-free and Best Price yields literally pages of HOGs under $2. So a great deal for fans of those games. Will see what else emerges as I move up the price range. Thanks for the notification of the sale!

EDIT: Oo, Hero of the Kingdom is a bargain as well, and in a DRM-free format. Might pick that up.
Post edited February 24, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: It's certainly HOG heaven from my search so far. Sorting by DRM-free and Best Price yields literally pages of HOGs under $2. So a great deal for fans of those games. Will see what else emerges as I move up the price range. Thanks for the notification of the sale!

EDIT: Oo, Hero of the Kingdom is a bargain as well, and in a DRM-free format. Might pick that up.
I only see casual games under $2 or just above it drm free. ANy recommendations?
Heyheyhey
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is 75% off on GG, today! €5
Horizon looks pretty interesting for 7€ (75% off), especially considering that the game was released just recently. I've seen people compare it to Master of Orion 2. It's Steam only though.

Also, the German version of Demonicon is 75% off as well (10€). It registers on Steam and there's a chance that it will unlock the other languages as well (not sure though, will test this week). The deal is probably only visible for German customers though.
spinefarm: Thanks to the GG sale i've noticed this:

WTF
It's an Eroge game?
Time to recommend Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder again at €2.49 ...
(or the Collector's Edition ie. both games in the series for €3.75 ... although the sequel seems to have SecuROM on GG so probably better to get that one on Desura; In Pursuit of Loath Nolder is DRM-free and the better game IMO, but The Dark Lineage is still a worthy successor)
... to any adventure gamers and/or horror mystery game enthusiasts and/or Lovecraft aficionados.
Post edited February 24, 2014 by MoP
Niggles: I only see casual games under $2 or just above it drm free. ANy recommendations?
A lot of the titles are also on GOG (Ceville, Cultures, Dark Fall 2, Seven Kingdoms II, Shattered Haven), but there are some other DRM-free releases which are not that you might enjoy:

Admiral Nemo - $2.49
Meridian: Age of Invention - $2.49
Tabletop Defense - $2.49
Deep Eclipse - $2.50
Xotic - $3.25
Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon - $3.75