It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: So which of those games are worth 4.99 ?. Expeditions, Master Reboot, Etherlords II.....?
I hear expeditions is great. Plus you get a $20 game maker software as well.
Take On Helicopters bundled with DLC for $2.49 USD on Steam until Mar 11:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/65730/
Post edited March 04, 2014 by skeletonbow
Groupees has another ShinyLoot bundle.

Min. $1:
Fortix 2
Will Fight for Food
The Gravedigger
Soulcaster 1 & 2

Min. $2:
Mark Leung - Revenge of the Bitch
Mosby's Confederacy
So Blonde

I quite like Shiny Loot. Good customer service/support. =)
edit: ninja'd

Groupees Shiny Loot 2
http://groupees.com/shinyloot2

$1 gets
Fortix 2 (steam, drm-free)
Will Fight for Food (desura, drm-free, greenlight)
The Grave Digger (desura, drm-free, greenlight)
Soulcaster I & II (drm-free)
+bonus unlocks

$2 tier gets in addition to $1 tier
Mark Leung - Revenge of the Bitch (drm-free)
Mosby's Confederacy (steam, drm-free)
So Blonde (drm-free)

edit: ninja'd
Post edited March 04, 2014 by gbaz69
Niggles: So which of those games are worth 4.99 ?. Expeditions, Master Reboot, Etherlords II.....?
Rohan15: I hear expeditions is great. Plus you get a $20 game maker software as well.
I've always through Rock of Ages looked interesting - any good, what even IS it in terms of Genre anyway?
Fever_Discordia: I've always through Rock of Ages looked interesting - any good, what even IS it in terms of Genre anyway?
It is a strange mix between some sort of marble madness racing game and tower defense.

Each level has a combat between you and an AI player. The goal of each level is to crush the opponents gate, which you achieve by rolling a giant rock at a couple of times. Along your path there will be various obstacles, some are there to obstruct your rocks progress and slow down the speed, other you can smash for money. The main game has different 'phases', you construct obstacles in the path in front of your gate, then roll your rock, then construct obstacles etc. The money you get you use to buy better and more things to build, and to improve your rock.

it is a strange game, unique to say the least, and well worth testing. However, I felt that it became repetitive quite fast.
Fever_Discordia: I've always through Rock of Ages looked interesting - any good, what even IS it in terms of Genre anyway?
amok: It is a strange mix between some sort of marble madness racing game and tower defense.

Each level has a combat between you and an AI player. The goal of each level is to crush the opponents gate, which you achieve by rolling a giant rock at a couple of times. Along your path there will be various obstacles, some are there to obstruct your rocks progress and slow down the speed, other you can smash for money. The main game has different 'phases', you construct obstacles in the path in front of your gate, then roll your rock, then construct obstacles etc. The money you get you use to buy better and more things to build, and to improve your rock.

it is a strange game, unique to say the least, and well worth testing. However, I felt that it became repetitive quite fast.
Yeah, sounds pretty crazy - thanks!
The latest Indie Gala Weekly bundle has a "Dracula 4" GOG key in it for $1 along with 3 Desura games, and a second tier with a bunch more games worth checking out. The GOG regular price for Dracula 4 is $19.99 USD, so this bundle is 95% off just for that one game, and even more if you take the other 3 games regular prices into account. Too bad they don't have the rest of the Dracula collection from GOG included in there as well but it's still a good deal for the one game anyhow.

https://www.indiegala.com/weekly - Slightly less than 5 days left.
Release sale at ShinyLoot:

Tower of Guns (DRM-Free + Steam key) - $9.99
Rohan15: I hear expeditions is great. Plus you get a $20 game maker software as well.
I didn't think much of Rock of Ages. You roll a rock down a hill, past obstacles, to smash the opponent's gate. You build defenses for your side to obstruct his roll. Both are happening in real time so it's kindof confusing to me what's happening, or should be happening. It seemed like it should be more fun than it was in my experience.
Post edited March 04, 2014 by fartheststar
On Nuuvem you can buy Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle for 3,10€. 85% off according to site.

It is Steamworks, so you don't need to worry about using Nuuvem much.
It contains expansion pack and most DLC but not all. According to my research, last 4 (Apocalypse, Academy, Voodoo, Propaganda) are missing.
Joy of modern DLC times and "complete" packs.

There is also Of Orcs and Men for 3,87€.
This one is not Steamworks and you would need to use their site and I don't even know if they supply english version of game.
Post edited March 07, 2014 by Vitek
Vitek: Joy of modern DLC times and "complete" packs.
Amen to that... And now we can't even trust GOG that it will bring us the true Complete versions of games.
Vitek: Joy of modern DLC times and "complete" packs.
blotunga: Amen to that... And now we can't even trust GOG that it will bring us the true Complete versions of games.
Nothing new there. Omerta was released how long ago? It was released with the DLC's separately.
blotunga: Amen to that... And now we can't even trust GOG that it will bring us the true Complete versions of games.
Leucius: Nothing new there. Omerta was released how long ago? It was released with the DLC's separately.
Note that Omerta and Tropico 4 are sold by the same publisher (Kalypso).

There are lots of shenanigans going on with DLC in the past few years, but some publishers are more unscrupulous than others. Kalypso particularly doesn't seem to have a problem selling "complete" editions while already working on further DLC in the background. Personally I'd be careful buying "complete" editions from them, I'd wait until either the offer is really cheap or until development for the game has obviously ceased (e.g. more than a year has passed since the last DLC was released).
Psyringe: I'd wait until either the offer is really cheap or until development for the game has obviously ceased (e.g. more than a year has passed since the last DLC was released).
Yupp, I'm trying to make this my new game-buying strategy for games that I really want. And then a nice discount after these conditions are met and I'll buy the game.