It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Also, if you count Jalopy as released (in-dev), you should also include Planet Nomads, Production Line, Sunless Skies, and The Guild 3 in that list, shouldn't you?
Andrey82: Actually, this is interesting question: in-dev games should be counted as released (because you can already buy them) or announced because they haven't officially in their final release stage?
Either as released because most games (especially these days) get released as "finished" regardless of being actually finished or (which I think would be even better) as muntdefems suggests a new category for them.

Finally (since I think I did not said it yet): Thanks for your and everybody else involved work in this :)
Battlevoid: Sector Siege is a possible release on GOG as a Dev states here. Considering Battlevoid: Harbinger is already here there is a good chance this will be too. Release is 25 October on Steam this year.

Also here is the wishlist entry to help motivate GOG further
Post edited October 13, 2017 by X-com
high rated
New company combination in the catalog: Headup Games, Kalypso Media Digital for The Inner World - The Last Windmonk (release next Friday, October 20th):
Solve mind-bending puzzles in Asposia and discover a world full of mystery and secrets.
Play as Robert, Laura and Peck the pigeon to save the family of the flute noses
and meet a bunch of crazy characters along the way!
Subscribe to "The Inner World" Newsletter

The flute nose dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end.
In secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. Emil, a trader for
odds and ends, has led all the Asposians astray, making them believe that the
dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Seriously, who knows what this weird family
is doing day-in, day-out? The only one who could stop evil Emil is the heir to the
flute nose throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years, though.
With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing,
he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has
some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who
certainly does fly, but only off the handle and who is Robert’s love with a capital L,
by the way. A final ray of hope is provided by the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems
to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert himself …

→ Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World”
(you don’t need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
→ Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk,
cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory, play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison,
help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again, bring the adorable baby gorf back home and save Asposia!
→ Navigate Robert and Laura, those charming Asposians, through the game.
And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon Peck.
→ Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artifacts.
→ Beautiful hand drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
→ Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
→ The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when you’re as
clueless as Robert – completely spoiler-free of course.
→ Available for most any operating system or console – except the Gameboy!
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: Headup Games, Kalypso Media Digital for The Inner World - The Last Windmonk (release next Friday, October 20th):
Yeah!
At last.
I hope there are mate's rates for the owners of The Inner World, because there were too many insta-buys for my strapped purse.
Answer from developer of ATOM RPG when asked about possible GOG release:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/atom-rpg-wasteland-soviet-style.114765/page-10#post-5333903

"Huh. Well, the plans were there even before we made the first demo. But for some strange reason, all attempts at communicating with GOG ended up with silence on their part. It may be just me, but I think they need us to actually make the title, before they hear out our proposal \ the questions we have. On the other hand, my emails might have gotten lost along the way or something. I'll talk to a representative again once we release the complete game on Steam. However, just like Zombra pointed out, no GOG doesn't mean no DRM-free version. The DRM free versions will be issued to the backers the moment we're finished. The others will probably have to wait a bit, but not too long. I mean it's a Wasteland-inspired Kickstarter game made by some random people, who wouldn't want to sell that?"
Post edited October 13, 2017 by murkki
murkki: Answer from developer of ATOM RPG when asked about possible GOG release:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/atom-rpg-wasteland-soviet-style.114765/page-10#post-5333903

"Huh. Well, the plans were there even before we made the first demo. But for some strange reason, all attempts at communicating with GOG ended up with silence on their part. It may be just me, but I think they need us to actually make the title, before they hear out our proposal \ the questions we have. On the other hand, my emails might have gotten lost along the way or something. I'll talk to a representative again once we release the complete game on Steam. However, just like Zombra pointed out, no GOG doesn't mean no DRM-free version. The DRM free versions will be issued to the backers the moment we're finished. The others will probably have to wait a bit, but not too long. I mean it's a Wasteland-inspired Kickstarter game made by some random people, who wouldn't want to sell that?"
Shit, this is the first time I've heard of this one. Wish I'd have known back then, as I'd have probably backed it. Just voted on the Wishlist, but man, this one needs more votes. I'd love to see it show up here.
SCPM: Brad Wardell has mentioned on Twitter that the new Star Control game will be coming to GOG:
https://twitter.com/draginol/status/915406511911948289
That one is known as Star Control; Origins.
Not to be confused with Star Control: Ghosts of the Precursors which was just recently announced by the original developers of Star Control 2.
I don't know if this counts as confirmation or not, but the creators of Unto the End (http://store.steampowered.com/app/600080/Unto_The_End/), when asked, said they were going to submit it to GOG once they're a bit further along in development. This is one I'd love to see on here.
SCPM: Brad Wardell has mentioned on Twitter that the new Star Control game will be coming to GOG:
https://twitter.com/draginol/status/915406511911948289
murkki: That one is known as Star Control; Origins.
Not to be confused with Star Control: Ghosts of the Precursors which was just recently announced by the original developers of Star Control 2.
As far as I can tell Toys for Bob can't use Star Control in the title anymore as the trademark now belongs to Stardock. So Stardock's version will be called Star Control Origins while Toys for Bob's version will be called just Ghosts of the Precursors. Hopefully we'll see that here too.
Post edited October 13, 2017 by tremere110
murkki: That one is known as Star Control; Origins.
Thanks for the clarification. It was helpful in my thread, where I decided to refer to the game as Star Control "4" since I didn't know what actual title it had. I corrected the information.
UPDATE!!! Small but nice. ;)

Also decided to put in-dev games which you can already buy into released part to shorten this list.

Part 1:

Released from previous list:
Dungeons 3
Elex
Hello Neighbor IN DEV!
Yono and the Celestial Elephants

Officially announced to be released soon:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Eitr
Frostpunk
Iconoclasts
In the Shadows
Nine Parchments
Nihon Falcom's Zwei II+ (re-titled Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection)
Planet Nomads
Production Line
Soul Saga
Spellforce 3
Sunless Skies
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
Tower 57

Still waiting for:
15 Days
Abducted
Army Men: Air Tactics
Ash of Gods: Redemption (Q4 2017)
Astroneer
Banner Saga 3
BattleTanx
Bioshock series
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Carnivores
Children of Morta
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Conqueror: A.D. 1086
Constructor HD
Crime Cities
Cultist Simulator
Cyberpunk 2077
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon Fin Soup
Drakensang
Dusk
Excubitor
Forsaken
Gold Rush!
Grav
Hammer And Sickle
Hand of Fate 2
Heart of China
High Hell
Keen Dreams
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Legrand Legacy
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Mafia
Medieval Engineers
Milanoir
Neofeud
Neverhood
Niffelheim
Northgard
Orwell: Ignorance Is Strength
Paradise Lost: First Contact
Pathfinder Adventures
Phantom Trigger
Pizza Connection 3
Phoenix Point
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Prodigy
Project Resurgence
Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
Reflections
Rise & Shine
Rise of the Dragon
Post edited October 17, 2017 by Andrey82
Part 2 of the list:

Sacred Fire
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Savage Lands
Scorn
Shadows: Awakening
Shadow Hand
Shrouded in Sanity
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
Star Control; Origins Fixed name
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Stifled
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
The Fall Of Lazarus
The Franz Kafka Videogame
The Inner World - The Last Windmonk
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
The Mandate
The Norwood Suite
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
They Are Billions
Tokyo 42
Town of Light
Treasure Adventure World
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
Westerado: Double Barreled
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
Wizardry 1-5
Xenonauts 2
Zeno Clash
Andrey82: Elex IN DEV!
???
Since when is Elex in-dev?
Post edited October 17, 2017 by Grargar
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/111416884/shakes-and-fidget-the-adventure

Has a GOG-logo! ;) Well ok, first the goal has to be met of course...
Experiment513: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/111416884/shakes-and-fidget-the-adventure

Has a GOG-logo! ;) Well ok, first the goal has to be met of course...
The GOG logo is no guarantee though.
Redeemer for instance had it proudly displayed in its very first announcement trailer as well, and we all know how that worked out (= "not good enough" and "let's see how it performs on Steam first").

Another one that's missing on the list is The GameKitchen's "Blasphemous". Can't seem to post any links but it's got a KS page. Fingers crossed that it lives up to GOG's standards and will get a release here.