Guys, I have found a new one! Uhm, yay...? I guess?
As posted here
already, my Elevator on Lvl6 [the one to Lvl3] got corrupted somehow, as it seems.
The Button Panel just completely disappeared, I got in and was all like... uhm... *spins around three Times*
... where'd my Buttons go...?
Confused, the Hacker exited the Elevator, and got in again, pretending it didn't happen, but the Buttons were still gone.
Restarting his Systems didn't help, and the last Backup was too new to be of Help, as well.
The Elevator on the other End, the Lvl3 Elevator that goes to Lvl6, still has the Button Panel. I didn't want to go through Lvl5 again, like I had to to get down to Lvl3, so I tried using that one to get back up to Lvl6 - and the Game crashed.
What I did:
01) I regularly used Lvl6's Elevator to Lvl3, because I was storing all my Stuff on Lvl3.
02) Then I pushed all the Buttons in the Groves - except the one in Beta Grove.
03) Attempted to enable Master Jettison Switch, the friendly Lever told me I couldn't.
04) Had a Look at the Lvl7 Elevator next to it, which I couldn't use, because Biohazard.
05) Went to Beta Grove, did the Thing with the Thing to disengage that Thing.
06) Back to the Master Switch, this Time it worked, of course.
07) Wanted to put all that Stuff from Beta Grove to Lvl3.
08) ... where'd my Buttons go...? *Spins in Elevator*
So yeah, and finally,
09) Took the long Route through Lvl5 instead to get to Lvl3
10) Attempted to use Lvl3 Elevator to get back up to Lvl6
SHODAN really got me on this one...! That's way nastier than locking me in with, say, a Bomb that I planted!