It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Have: Torchlight
Want: Offers (steam)
jamsatle: Not that imaginary! And I must say I definitely got the better deal here. Thanks. :p
Eli: Well, thanks to jamsatle, I now have a much more manageable trade to offer. If anyone already has "M.A.X.", but not "Conquest of the New World", I'd be happy to give it to you in exchange for simply taking it off my hands and leaving me with MAX. However, to sweeten the deal I can now offer an additional code for "Giants" as well. That's up to two games for absolutely nothing in return. Any takers?
I still don't have Giants
Can someone make this topic 'STICKY' ?
Tick "This is my favourite topic", and magically it will be sticky :D
DuckFace: Have: Torchlight Want: Offers (steam)
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS IDIOT

DuckFace: Have: Torchlight Want: Offers (steam)
Ian: DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS IDIOT DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS IDIOT DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS IDIOT
I don't know how that guy can keep making new accounts. I guess he's here to stay :(
Ian: DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS IDIOT DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS IDIOT DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS IDIOT
gameon: I don't know how that guy can keep making new accounts. I guess he's here to stay :(
Its always the few "bad apples" that spoil it for everyone
low rated
gameon: I don't know how that guy can keep making new accounts. I guess he's here to stay :(
Why are you calling me an idiot, Ian?
Whitewraith: Its always the few "bad apples" that spoil it for everyone
Agreed.
DuckFace: Why are you calling me an idiot, Ian?
I was being polite :D
DuckFace: Why are you calling me an idiot, Ian?
Cause Anasto, wakalo or something was.
low rated
Since you don't like me that much i'll leave this forum. I assure you that. Good day.
Whitewraith: Its always the few "bad apples" that spoil it for everyone
gameon: Agreed.
Name and shame will hopefully make others aware of the "bad apples".
DuckFace: Since you don't like me that much i'll leave this forum. I assure you that. Good day.
We all think you are a member that faked trades recently, and set up multiple accounts to do so.
grynn: Tick "This is my favourite topic", and magically it will be sticky :D
That was quick. STICKED! :D