It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
DuckFace: Since you don't like me that much i'll leave this forum. I assure you that. Good day.
gameon: We all think you are a member that faked trades recently, and set up multiple accounts to do so.
Alright, that's your opinion. I don't have anything else to say. I was acused of something that i'm clearly not. Bye.
gameon: We all think you are a member that faked trades recently, and set up multiple accounts to do so.
DuckFace: Alright, that's your opinion. I don't have anything else to say. I was acused of something that i'm clearly not. Bye.
If you're not, we apologise. But Ian said dont trade with you, and he must have a good reason for saying it.
DuckFace: Alright, that's your opinion. I don't have anything else to say. I was acused of something that i'm clearly not. Bye.
Why leave? Don't you want to defend yourself?
low rated
gameon: If you're not, we apologise. But Ian said dont trade with you, and he must have a good reason for saying it.
I know. I'm sure you believe him because he has a high rep. I'll be honest with you, i posted a already redeemed key because i had an account in reddit and i gave away a few keys there without a single "Thank you". Therefore i decided to test this community (after creating an account here i saw a "Ninja giveaway" thread on the front page and i clicked it) regarding the "thanks for key XX " .
gameon: If you're not, we apologise. But Ian said dont trade with you, and he must have a good reason for saying it.
The reason I said dont trade was that, according to the ninja thread, they posted a code, that was previously posted by wakalo.
Ian: The reason I said dont trade was that, according to the ninja thread, they posted a code, that was previously posted by wakalo.
You can see his "polite" response to getting caught here (before he edited it out, so lesson learned DummyFace, think before posting).
Post edited October 20, 2012 by MoP
Ian: The reason I said dont trade was that, according to the ninja thread, they posted a code, that was previously posted by wakalo.
MoP: You can see his "polite" response to getting caught here (before he edited it out, so lesson learned DummyFace, think before posting).
Yeah, definitely a bad apple that can go somewhere else.
H: Dota 2 W:Edna & Harvey Collection (GOG) I will add you on steam for the gift.

Oh, and PM me.
Post edited October 20, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
Hey everyone!
I'm wanting to trade all these games for one game! Shogo, Fallout, Messiah, Giants:citezen kabuto, Vr soccer 96, Kindom the far reaches, Evolva, Screamer, Shatterd steel, Jagged alliance 2 unfinished buisness, Max and Max 2, Conquest of the new world. I want to trade all of these for a copy of Crusader no regret pm me please
Want
Shogo
Crusader: No Remorse

Have
Steam Key for the HIB6 games (Torchlight, SPAZ, Shatter, Rochard, Vessel)
Steam Key for the Geneforge games
Have:

Continuining cleaning out my games: I have found an unopened copy of

The Sims Medieval.

I have of course opened the game and now have a valid product code to redeem the game via Origin. Heck, the game even has a coupon for a BOGO at Medieval Times which expires on 12/30/2012...Aaaammaaazzinnnggg....!!! Of course that is not useable unless you have one nearbye...but I am sure someone will want to play this amazing game...(Not sure myself, never got into the Sims all that much, hence why I never opened the game=) )

Also, have Steam Product Code for:

Supreme Commander Forged Alliances...

Want: (Interest)

From GOG : Spellforce 2 : Dragon Wars, Desperados II, Star Wolves just too name a couple

From Steam or wherever : Company of Heroes OF/ToV, Dawn of War 2 Complete
...simulation games.

Completed Trades : Heretic777 (5 steam for 5 GG/Steam games) - Another outstanding trade with Shure (BF3 for multiple games). Thank you both immensely.
Post edited October 20, 2012 by misfire200
Post edited October 23, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I'm looking for steam copy of Bard's Tale
I have :
Gamersgate Company of Heros Tales of Valor
steam Supreme Commander 2
steam Disciples 2 Gold, Flatout, Tropico 3, Tiny Bang Story,
Dota 2 Gift, the ship and Airmech
juanjava: I still don't have Giants
Well, as I said before: if you have "M.A.X.", and do not have "Conquest of the New World", then we've got a deal.
EDIT: Updated List

Thanks for looking.
Post edited November 15, 2012 by SimpleUser