It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Want:
Deponia Complete Pack (GOG)

Have:
Psychonauts (Steam)
Gemini Rue (Steam)
Time Gentlemen, Please! & Ben There, Dan That! (Steam)
Serious Sam 2 (Steam)
Blackwell Deception (Steam)

the Indie gala 7 Bundle

I will trade any 3 for Deponia Complete Pack
Or The Indie gala 7 Bundle + 1 other
Post edited October 29, 2012 by SpeedBo
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
If someone has a spare copy of Fallout, I'd like to play it. I can offer Portal (on Steam) in return.
____
Edit: The trade is done.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by raikorr
*deleted*
Post edited October 20, 2012 by Foxhack
Hey guys just a quick post to let you all know that i have a copy of the extremley rare pc game The Gene Machine up for auction on ebay the link is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Gene-Machine-PC-CD-ROM-Game-VERY-Rare-/150927914709?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item23240136d5

Many Thanks
From
Louise
Eli: In the Interplay promo, I only want "M.A.X." - I either already own or do not want the rest of the 35 games. If anyone can help me solve this unusual issue, I've already got a gift code for the full first tier that I'd be happy to give, and I'd be very appreciative of the help. If you don't want the code, I'd owe you a favor. So far, the only thing I can think of is finding someone who owns nothing but "M.A.X." on the first tier - but that sounds like an imaginary person.
Not that imaginary!
And I must say I definitely got the better deal here. Thanks. :p
I have Descent 3 + Expansion and Freespace + Expansion (on one GOG gift code).

Looking for one of these GOG games, but will consider other GOG offers as well, just PM me an offer:

Any Wing Commander game
Sim CIty 2000
Crusader: No Remorse
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper 2
Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme
Post edited October 19, 2012 by CyberStroobs
I have a code for a free game from the Ubi shop. It can be redeemed for one of the following games:

[i]Assassin's Creed: Revelations
ANNO 2070
Driver: San Francisco
Far Cry 2: Fortunes Edition
From Dust
Might & Magic Heroes VI
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
RUSE
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier[/i]

I would like to trade this for a GOG gift, open to offers.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by EC-
I have a spare beta code for Planetside 2.

First come, first serve! :)
Have:

- The Geneforge Saga ( Steam Key )
- Kung Fu Strike ( Steam Key )
- King's Bounty: The Legend ( Steam Key )
- Indie Gala IV BTA x2
- Divine Divinity ( GOG Key )
- The Ship Complete ( Steam Trade ) x2

Want:

- Pharaoh + Cleopatra ( GOG )
- Darklands ( GOG )

Thank you for reading! :)
Have:

Updated in a bit

Want: (Interest)

From GOG : Spellforce 2 : Dragon Wars, DesperadosII, just too name a couple

From Steam or wherever : Company of Heroes OF/ToV, Dawn of War 2 Complete
Lock-On Platinum...other simulation games.

Completed Trades : Heretic777 (5 steam for 5 GG/Steam games) - Another outstanding trade with Shure (BF3 for multiple games). Thank you both immensely.
Post edited October 20, 2012 by misfire200
misfire200 is a good and honest trader. I recently traded 5 games with him.

You will not have any problems trading with him.
Heretic777: misfire200 is a good and honest trader. I recently traded 5 games with him. You will not have any problems trading with him.
Thank you very much, and you were easy to deal with yourself. I love when things go smoothly.

I would probably have more trades/post history, but until recently I never even thought about trading product codes/etc/etc. I am bad about buying games when they go on sale...and not even activating them. I have to literally hide from steam during the big sales otherwise my wife would beat my a**. Haha...

I just wish I had more time to enjoy all the games I own.
Have: Shattered Steel gift code.

Want: I'd really like Alone in the Dark New Nightmare, but seeing as Shattered Steel isn't veyr uncommon I'm open to anything really. Gog or steam.
Eli: In the Interplay promo, I only want "M.A.X." - I either already own or do not want the rest of the 35 games. If anyone can help me solve this unusual issue, I've already got a gift code for the full first tier that I'd be happy to give... So far, the only thing I can think of is finding someone who owns nothing but "M.A.X." on the first tier - but that sounds like an imaginary person.
jamsatle: Not that imaginary! And I must say I definitely got the better deal here. Thanks. :p
Well, thanks to jamsatle, I now have a much more manageable trade to offer.

If anyone already has "M.A.X.", but not "Conquest of the New World", I'd be happy to give it to you in exchange for simply taking it off my hands and leaving me with MAX. However, to sweeten the deal I can now offer an additional code for "Giants" as well.

That's up to two games for absolutely nothing in return. Any takers?