It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HAVE:

Dota 2 (Steam key)

Want: (on GOG)

Edna & Harvey
Post edited October 24, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Hello all...

Current Haves:

- Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance (Steam Product Code)
- Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Origin Product Code)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Origin roduct Code)

Want: (Interest)

- From GOG : Spellforce 2 : Dragon Wars, Desperados II just too name a couple
- From Steam or wherever : Company of Heroes Opposing Forces, Dawn of War 2 Complete
...simulation games.

As usual I will send first to those users older or with higher rep than myself. Thank you.

Completed Trades : Heretic777 (5 steam for 5 GG/Steam games), Shure (BF3 for multiple games), and danteveli (1 for 1). Thank you all immensely..
Just traded with trashbin. As soon as i sent him dota 2, he went offline, deleted me from his friendslist and now won't respond.mhope he's not wakalo.
mrmarioanonym: Just traded with trashbin. As soon as i sent him dota 2, he went offline, deleted me from his friendslist and now won't respond.mhope he's not wakalo.
Hmm, never heard of that user. Anyone seen any posts from that guy? If he's a new user, well, i think most people have agreed by now that it's not a good idea to trade with someone with less than 10 rep at least.
mrmarioanonym: Just traded with trashbin. As soon as i sent him dota 2, he went offline, deleted me from his friendslist and now won't respond.mhope he's not wakalo.
Do you have his profile?
KyleN, alias herflik87
mrmarioanonym: KyleN, alias herflik87
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KyleN/ ?
I was just about to post about him. He sent me a request about supreme commander for another steam game. I then "asked" for for a link for a post of his or some information showing his reliability..."he never responded"...so...

From now on, if you are going to try and trade with someone, confirm their credentials...and only through GOG. Do not use outside resources as those could technically be faked or know way to prove. So if he does not link a way to check up his GOG profile then ignore said trader.

Sorry to hear this happen to you, I had a feeling about trashbin especially when he used the following sentence in a message...

"im not sure who should go first.. i'm kinda scared of that new scammer guy"

That sentence did not feel write. Who gets "scared" when trading cheap games...lol....sorry...but what a loser.
I hope that wakalo hasn't given ideas to others. It could be possible it's a copycat.
GOG needs to make a way to look at users rep/join date in there message center.
misfire200: "im not sure who should go first.. i'm kinda scared of that new scammer guy"

That sentence did not feel write. Who gets "scared" when trading cheap games...lol....sorry...but what a loser.
I have been in the past. And when guys like wakalo are around, who wouldn't be?
misfire200: I was just about to post about him. He sent me a request about supreme commander for another steam game. I then "asked" for for a link for a post of his or some information showing his reliability..."he never responded"...so...

From now on, if you are going to try and trade with someone, confirm their credentials...and only through GOG. Do not use outside resources as those could technically be faked or know way to prove. So if he does not link a way to check up his GOG profile then ignore said trader.

Sorry to hear this happen to you, I had a feeling about trashbin especially when he used the following sentence in a message...

"im not sure who should go first.. i'm kinda scared of that new scammer guy"

He used the exact same sentence only with wakalo instead of scammer. What an a''hole.
Luckily i got the dota 2 key for free from steam.
Might i suggest for everyone to post all they know about wakalo or his many aliases.
misfire200: "im not sure who should go first.. i'm kinda scared of that new scammer guy"

gameon: I have been in the past. And when guys like wakalo are around, who wouldn't be?
I mean the wording of the sentence...I would not use the word "scared"....

cautious yes, wary yes, suspiscious yes....in the above sentence that seems like a way to get the other user to console you and send to you first....

My answer to it was, send me a post link and prove yourself. I said if he was older than myself or had a higher rep, I would gladly trade "first"...

you know what the reply was....I got "no" reply hence he was not able to scam me.

So a couple precautions can save yourself a headache...it sucks...but unless GOG implements a way to check people easier, that is about all you can do.
Post edited October 23, 2012 by misfire200
gameon: I have been in the past. And when guys like wakalo are around, who wouldn't be?
misfire200: I mean the wording of the sentence...I would not use the word "scared"....

cautious yes, wary yes, suspiscious yes....in the above sentence that seems like a way to get the other user to console you and send to you first....

My answer to it was, send me a post link and prove yourself. I said if he was older than myself or had a higher rep, I would gladly trade "first"...

you know what the reply was....I got "no" reply hence he was not able to scam me.

So a couple precautions can save yourself a headache...it sucks...but unless GOG implements a way to check people easier, that is about all you can do.
i have blocked and reported him.
Me
if you aren't sorry if this annyos you
24 min. ago
Me
are you trying to scam me?
28 min. ago
Me
why did you go offline?
34 min. ago
trashbin
That's me!
39 min. ago
Me
KyleN?
40 min. ago
trashbin
Alright add me: herflik87
41 min. ago
Me
but what is he supposed to do?
42 min. ago
Me
steam friend request. and hey im scared of him too
42 min. ago
trashbin
I'm not sure lad. I'm kinda scared of that wakalo guy ...
42 min. ago
trashbin
Friend request? what do you mean? GoG doesn't have friends list i think.
43 min. ago
Me
wait a minute. first you have to send me a friend request. It won't work otherwise.
43 min. ago
Me
who posts their code first?
45 min. ago
trashbin
I'll gladly trade it for Dota 2. I don't play much on GoG by the way..
Post edited October 23, 2012 by mrmarioanonym