It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zurvan7: Kinda new to this but I want the 80% deal off in those D&D titles yet you have to buy all the games to get the full discount. I already own 2 and 2 games BG1 and 2 I do not want. Is there a way to trade/gift BG1 and 2 with other people?? :)
You shouldn't have to buy games you already own to get the discount. Try removing them from your shopping cart and see if the discount stays the same for the rest.
Zurvan7: Kinda new to this but I want the 80% deal off in those D&D titles yet you have to buy all the games to get the full discount. I already own 2 and 2 games BG1 and 2 I do not want. Is there a way to trade/gift BG1 and 2 with other people?? :)
Laulajatar: You shouldn't have to buy games you already own to get the discount. Try removing them from your shopping cart and see if the discount stays the same for the rest.
Yes the discount stays for the two games I own but the problem is that I don't want BG1 and 2. So i want to trade it if possible and yet I don't see the option to only gift those two games only :(
Zurvan7: ..Is there a way to trade/gift BG1 and 2 with other people?? :)
No, you have to buy the whole bundle to get the full discount.
If you buy it as a gift, it'll be one key for all the games.
Your only chance is to find someone who owns the whole bundle and is willing to trade, as he can get single titles to full discount.

Maybe your daily deal options are worth a trade.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by DeMignon
Zurvan7: ..Is there a way to trade/gift BG1 and 2 with other people?? :)
DeMignon: No, you have to buy the whole bundle to get the full discount.
If you buy it as a gift, it'll be one key for all the games.
Your only chance is to find someone who owns the whole bundle and is willing to trade, as he can get single titles to full discount.
arggh annoying that you have to buy all or none. well I guess nothing for me then :(
Laulajatar: You shouldn't have to buy games you already own to get the discount. Try removing them from your shopping cart and see if the discount stays the same for the rest.
Zurvan7: Yes the discount stays for the two games I own but the problem is that I don't want BG1 and 2. So i want to trade it if possible and yet I don't see the option to only gift those two games only :(
Perhaps, this person could help? http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9155
Perhaps if someone is willing to buy/gift these 6 titles on discount price (which will be 13.14 $), I can buy a bundle or games you like for the same price and gift it to you.

Planescape: Torment
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete
Temple of Elemental Evil, The
Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
high rated
Zurvan7: Perhaps if someone is willing to buy/gift these 6 titles on discount price (which will be 13.14 $), I can buy a bundle or games you like for the same price and gift it to you.

Yeah, the all or nothing discounts annoy me too. Not really interested in trading, but check your PM.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by Gonchi
Zurvan7: Perhaps if someone is willing to buy/gift these 6 titles on discount price (which will be 13.14 $), I can buy a bundle or games you like for the same price and gift it to you.

Gonchi: Yeah, the all or nothing discounts annoy me too. Not really interested in trading, but check your PM.
hey man thank you for Troment. What should I send you back?
So there's about 20 hours to the start of the steam sale, right? I've got my credit card out of my wallet and I'm sitting here ready to rock n roll.

EDIT: OH NO WAIT IT'S ONLY 18 HOURS! Damn that snuck up on me. Better hold off on that toilet break.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by shayne3
I'm awesome at maths and date/time conversions. The steam holiday sale seems to have started already.
UPDATE!

As you can see, the three games I have to choose from:

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Deluxe
Sang-Froid: Tale of Werewolves
OR
Hammerwatch

And I STILL have Zeno Clash up for offer too!

Click on the link to check on the items that I want, and also the link there to my Steam wishlist for anything you might have sitting there as well.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by cannard
shayne3: I'm awesome at maths and date/time conversions. The steam holiday sale seems to have started already.
you are a chump :p
Post edited December 19, 2013 by lugum
Hey guys,

Let me quickly join.

HAVE:
Jade empire

WANT:
Dreamfall
The swapper
Spelunky

Write up I interested :)
Greetings! I'm interested in RPGs or strategy games that I don't currently own. Any platform is fine. Here is what I have to offer:

Have:

Steam:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Sleeping Dogs
Driftmoon
Eryi's Action
Fairy Bloom Freesia

GOG:

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition/Director's Cut

Desura:

RefleX
Eryi's Action

GamersGate:

Street Racing Syndicate
Guilty Gear Isuka
Gun Metal
shayne3: I'm awesome at maths and date/time conversions. The steam holiday sale seems to have started already.
lugum: you are a chump :p
I know! I'm going to have to change my forum title now :-(

I'll do it in 20 hours :-D