It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elmofongo: This is the first time me asking for this so how does this work because I really want to get Vampires.
excalibunny: If we come to an agreement, You provide me your email address and I'll mail first.
I'll think about it tomorrow (right now its 10:00 pm here) so I gotta go to bed soon and I have to ask my brother.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by Elmofongo
The following Steam games have been added to post8788:

Dwarfs!?
Sanctum 2
Garry's Mod
Zeno Clash
Killing Floor
Cities in Motion 2
Sanctum: Collection
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Pack
yarow12: Uplay:
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (POP-AMLJ-ECAH-DBWN-WRYM)

^I've never used these two because I don't use Uplay.
For all I know, they can be claimed by more than one person or are not valid anymore, so let me know if they work or not.
Thanks for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. I just tried the code to see if still worked, and it did! ^_^
(REP+)
Updated
Post edited December 17, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
Games for Trade

Steam:

Gifts:
Half-Life 2
Natural Selection 2
Terraria

Bundle Keys:
Cities in Motion 2
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Magicka + 2 DLC (Dungeons and Daemons and Vietnam)
Mirror's Edge
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Sanctum: Collection
The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins

Coupons:
March of War $10 ingame coupon

Origin:
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command & conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honour
Mirror's Edge
Populous

Desura:

Keys:
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Livalink
Major Mayhem
Particulars
Shadows on the Vatican I
Splatter
Super Panda Adventures

Gamersgate:
Heroes of a Broken Land (beta)
No Time to Explain
Tales of Maj'Eyal

GoG:

Keys:
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

Want:

Steam:
Beat Hazard
Darkout
Frozen Synapse
Killing Floor
Knights of Pen and Paper
Salvation Prophecy
Lunnye Devitsy
MacGuffins Curse
March of the Eagles
Monaco
Sengoku
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Sol Survivor
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
System Shock 2
Titans Attack
Vox
Zack Zero
Zombie Driver HD

Offers
Post edited December 16, 2013 by Giltonnam
updated
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Qwertyman
I can get Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That! 70% off, 4.99$ -> 1.49$

And I own the entire Dungeons and Dragons Desire bundle so I can buy individual games with a higher discount.

Paypal is the most convenient option for me.
Looking to trade Daily Surprise deals. Today (Dec.16), I have System Shock 2 for trade.

Looking for a few games in particular; Incredible Machines, Red Baron, Age of Wonders 2, Settlers 2: 10th Ann., Ghost Recon. But I'll consider any offer.
Post edited December 16, 2013 by Lokuas
Just going to post again a link to my list http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8757
and say that I'm very interested in NWN2 as that is the only D&D game I don't have (as always I'm ready to offer lots of keys/gifts for 1 GOG). Cheers!
Since D&D stuff's on sale again....

Bumping my list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8294
I have: Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack Steam Gift and some trading cards!
I want: Orcs Must Die! GOTY.
-------- Thank you BuzzLightyear2 for Killing Floor! --------

Interested in Killing Floor for my elder brother so the three of us can play together and Rising Storm for me from the Weekly Sale, let me know which items would you like!!

Still looking for Rising Storm let me know if you're interested!!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

-------- Thank you BuzzLightyear2 for Killing Floor! --------

Desura:

- Laxius Force I + Guide
- Zombusters

Steam:

- Dead Space
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45
- Zafehouse: Diaries
- Pacific Storm Allies
- Miner Wars Arena

Others:

- Iron Grip: Marauders - $10 Content Coupon
- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I'm interested in hearing offers aswell, just let me know through PMs!

I've traded with lots of known users here, lost my list, but managed to confirm some.

Successfully traded with: DarkoD13; Momo1991; Giltonnam; Darthprymus; Suzaku-sama; alexkoti; Accatone; agaiz; roelibex; IAmSinstar; d456; dyscode; adambiser; ErekoseDM; jamiecol90.
Hi,
I'm interested in spelunky - it should be on sale tomorrow for approx $4.50

I have an outlast steam key for trade if someone wants to do a deal.

Also still after Dreamfall: the longest journey on gog as the disc version nearly killed my computer.

Pm if interested
thanks
Post edited December 15, 2013 by d456
Crsldmc: -------- Thank you BuzzLightyear2 for Killing Floor! --------
Your are most welcome!
Here's how to get a free game from me!

I'm willing to trade my games to people for nothing more than referral credits to Copy.com, which anyone can get for me for free by following the steps below to sign up for a free cloud storage account via my referral link. I'll take that as your part for a trade, i.e. you sign up, I give you a game in return! The website you'd be signing up for is Copy.com, a new cloud storage service like Dropbox but much more generous with the amount of free space they give you. You get 15GB of storage space, plus another 5GB bonus on top of that for having signed up via my referral link. So that's 20GB, free for life! And the company that runs it is Barracuda Networks, which I've heard has a pretty decent reputation in the IT security field.

What's in it for you? - I'll give you a game from my HAVE list (see below). Take your pick from whatever I've got available. Please PM me first to make sure no-one else has already asked for the game you'd like.
Then there's your new free 20GB account, which in my opinion is worth signing up for even without my free game offer. But if you're not interested in that, you can sign up and then never use it again after the initial login, that's fine too.

What's in it for me? - I get a bonus 5GB added to my own Copy.com account for each person who signs up via my referral link. 5GB per referral is a pretty sweet deal, and I'm keen to take advantage of it while it lasts :-)

Please help me out! It's totally free, plus you get a free game from my HAVE list for your trouble!

If you want to take me up on my offer, please follow these steps:
1. First of all, pick a game from my HAVE list below and PM me to check that someone else hasn't already asked for it. If you're the first, I'll put it on hold for you for a day or two to give you time to complete the rest of the steps.
2. Click my referral link: <span class="bold">https://copy.com?r=jOd0Pr</span>
and sign up for a free account. You won't get asked for credit card details or anything like that. All it asks for is your first name, last name, email address and a password.
3. Copy.com will send you a confirmation email with a link - find it and click the link to confirm your account.
4. Go back to Copy.com and download and install the client application (see top-left corner or top right corner of the page). The windows version is about 44MB in size. There's also versions for linux, mac, android, iphone and windows phone.
5. This one's important: Sign into the app you just installed using the account you just created. If you don't do that, neither you nor I will get our 5GB bonuses and that makes me a sad panda :-(
6. PM me! By now, your first name and last initial will have shown up in my referrals list and then I get my 5GB bonus, yay! Then I send you the code for the game! Double yay! Everybody's happy!

Now here's the games I'm offering, take your pick and PM me:

HAVE:
Data Jammers: FastForward (steam)
Enclave (steam)
Plain Sight (steam)
Really Big Sky (steam)
Roogoo (steam)
Snuggle Truck (steam)
The Ship (steam)
Toki Tori (steam)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (origin)
Humble Mobile Bundle 3 - includes , [url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grapefrukt.games.rymdkapsel1&amp;hl=en]rymdkapsel, and [url=http://www.abc.net.au/abc3/goodgamesp/transcripts/s3540585.htm]Swordigo. (humble bundle, for android)

Remember, it's important that you use my referral link in step 2 (above) rather than just going to www.copy.com, otherwise neither of us will get our 5GB bonus. Also, after you've signed up feel free to seek your own referral credit from other people as well. Copy.com's offering is the most generous for cloud storage around at the moment so it's definitely worth taking advantage of.

Traded successfully with Giltonnam, chezybezy, m0gb0y74, YaYosucka. Thanks also to m0gb0y74 (again!), buckstone, Darthprymus, hitclub and deryni for helping me out on my Copy.com referral quest. You're all a bunch of champions!
Post edited January 19, 2014 by shayne3