It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned, because you could axe someone and find out
Banned because people don't answer questions when their heads are split open.
^ banned, because I am also quite certain that they would never ask a lumbering jerk... I mean a lumberjack such as yourself
LegoDnD: Banned because the MCU has the best Vision, for about 3 movies.
Banned because Vision is the least interesting character in the MCU and that includes Hawkeye. The actor should have stuck with what he was best at, which is to play the voice of Jarvis. And he has a face for radio.
^ banned for not capitalizing on your cray cray critiquing skills and wasting same here in a belligerent thread in an obscure forum
Banned because this forum is not that obscure.
^ banned because the measurement of an obscurity is dependent upon the subject to which it is compared
Banned for comparing yourself unfavorably to me
Banned for thinking so little of yourself. And J Lo is again banned because Vision's exchange before finishing off Ultron was chef's kiss material.
Banned for not only surviving every single one of Hooyaah's assassination attempts, but not even noticing them.
Banned for spending too much time watching LegoDnD's back.
Banned for spending very little time watching my back. Where am I right now? Oh don't mind me, I'm currently waiting for the countdown to finish before I can respawn. How did I die? I don't know, I was ambushed by a monster from the flank which you said you had it covered? =3="
Banned for saying, "I don't know," and letting green slime fall on your head.

Hooyaah: ^ banned, because I am also quite certain that they would never ask a lumbering jerk... I mean a lumberjack such as yourself
Banned for not pointing out that I'm okay, because I sleep all night and I work all day.
^Banned for illegal wolf hunting
Banned for illegal marching towards people's backyards.