It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for reaching into your pocket. You better not be pulling out demographic statistics. You'll find that humans commit 100% of the crime.
Banned for studying criminology.
^ banned, because you KNOW that it's gnus and that gnus ambulate on their own, and create mayhem and havoc all over the world... I say ban all gnus!

^ banned J Lo... I know that you must be a gnu
Post edited May 28, 2022 by Hooyaah
Banned because people should retain the right to bear gnus for self-defense purposes.
^ banned for not thinking that banning gnus will eliminate all of the all gnus completely and with them all the violence in the world
Banned because even if all gnus were banned there would still be kinves and sowrds so we would need the gnus to have the upper hand.
^ banned because if you seem to be winning this anti-gnu argument I will start accusing you of being all sorts of terrible things
Banned because gnu control is important and you shouldn't give up too easily on the argument.
Banned for wanting to continue arguing ad nauseam.

J Lo: Banned for invading my privacy in a public space.
Banned because people deserve privacy wherever they go, because otherwise they could never go anywhere!
Banned for making me nauseous by being a libertarian who got in the way of a resolution to an important argument.
Banned for not taking medication for your nausea.

Edit:I called the doctor. He said to take two bans and call him in the morning.
Post edited May 28, 2022 by J Lo
Banned for getting in the way of things, again.

Edit: Banning J Lo for ninja-ing me 7 mins earlier, by making GOG load page 2084 as the "last page" rather than 2085 where their post is located.
Post edited May 28, 2022 by DetouR6734
^ banned for having you page setting on some wonky, wrong number
Banned for being in on it! Using your wizarding wand to make GOG act up on me! I knew it all along, that the old bearded dude would be in on it!
Post edited May 28, 2022 by DetouR6734
^ banned, because age is relative and I'm old relative to what?... the verruca on your mum's left hand?