It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for being obsessed with Planet of the Apes.
Banned, for monkeying around with gorilla glue
Banned, because I think you're responsible for that horrible monkey wrench puzzle in Monkey Island 2.
^ Banned, for believing that I could have been responsible for such an abominable offense
Banned for not being responsible, but still using real monkeys as wrenches in real life.
banned for not replacing your hand tools with your hands
Banned, for not storing your tool and washing your hands upon completion of your operation
Banned, for not hiding your loot and washing your hands upon completion of your shady operation.
Banned, because it's disgusting that you people don't ever wash your hands, I shudder to think how your keyboards look, probably coated with a thick layer of fecal matter and dried urine. We can't tolerate this in our forum, you could be spreading disease.
Banned for not letting us know where the cleaning supplies are to clean our stuff.
Banned for needing that pointed out to you.
Banned for letting me to ban you.
Banned for also letting your guard down.
Banned for trying to imply that he actually let you down.
Banned, for letting me down with a post which does not exceed my expectations