It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I think teceem was referring to the YoRHa androids you've been kidnapping.

EDIT: Dang it. I got ninja'd.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by Vingry
Banned, because Nier: Automata is the most brutally sad and hope leeching video game ever and it is one to which I shall never return (Furthermore, I will never buy another Square Enix game)
Banned for not knowing that Nier games have multiple endings.
Banned, because you should know that they all end poorly, at best, and in only one are they "reborn," doomed to repeat an endless cycle of killing and of killing one another.
Banned for holding a grudge against an entire publishing company for one title's knack for bitter-sweet tragedy.
Banned because I want to see a crossover between The Grudge and The Crow.
Banned, for having a grudge against crows
^ Banned for not using fireworks that explode into the shape of crows.
Banned because the Morrigan would like that.
Banned for abducting cattle and blaming other aliens for it.
Banned for secretly implanting huge satellite dishes in people's intestines.
^ Banned for trying to rip them out of people's abdominal cavity like Raiden in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
No one should be banned unless they are cheating, or stealing. So sick of people wanting to ban other people, because they are to weak minded to stop reading.
Makasouls: No one should be banned unless they are cheating, or stealing. So sick of people wanting to ban other people, because they are to weak minded to stop reading.
This thread is not serious. It is a game where we make up silly reasons. Nobody is really getting banned here, haha.
Banned for sharing our secrets!