It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for crashing your motorcycle into a wall.
Banned for putting that wall in his way.
Banned for not ensuring that each quark and lepton exists in a separate universe, so there would be no collisions.
Post edited October 06, 2020 by HeresMyAccount
Banned, for editing your post
Banned because the sky darkened and i can no longer see stars.
Banned, because you should leave "Other" immediately in order to avoid the impending storm
Banned because storms have an eye, but they don't have any other body parts.
Banned because 'storm' is a derogatory term for a cyclops who lost his limbs in the war.
Banned because the brewing storm won't touch me and the eye is mine! And i ain't leaving other, because there is no other place for me! In fact you know what? Other escaped almost unscathed, because i happen to reside in it; hmmm, maybe i have to leave then, right before the 3d wave...
Banned, because the pronoun I is the first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in Modern English. It is used to refer to one's self and is supposed to be capitalized. Your forum title contains an "I" which is not capitalized; this is a capital offense.
Banned because I wonder what the capital of Mars would be called.
Banned. because it would obviously be called, "Marsha"
Banned for guessing correctly.
Banned, because how could you know this if you aren't a Martian? You're probably here to prepare an invasion like in War of the worlds. We don't want any extraterrestrials in our forum.
Banned for not speaking for yourself, xenophobe!