It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for bothering star chen with trivial questions. Everyone knows it is because of the user previously known as TinyE, who has been changing his name at least a couple of times recently, thereby causing a name-changing phase shift on these pages.
Post edited June 05, 2020 by StarChan
low rated
Banned because I wonder when I will get my new name and what it will be.....I hope it's something in the color mauve and not too taupe.
-------------------------------------

(Note to anyone who is curious: I am not serious about changing my name....at this point I have grown to be used to it anyways :))
Banned because I was so preoccupied with whether or not I can, I didn't ask myself if whether or not I should ban.
Banned for asking the wrong question.
low rated
Banned for not giving us hints as to the right one
Banned because you can just use cheat codes instead of using hints.
Post edited June 05, 2020 by jsidhu762
low rated
Banned as I love the UHS a small bit more

(Universal Hint System....sort of like a cheat sheet of hints for games)
Post edited June 05, 2020 by GameRager
Banned for explaining what UHS is.
Banned for not catching the Ultra High Speed bus. It's a very time-efficient mass transportation.
Post edited June 05, 2020 by le_chevalier
Banned for not showing your VLB pass while eating serial on the PCI express to MicroChannel.
Banned for invoking Reboot cartoon series memories.
Banned because I don't know what your avatar is from but I like it.
Banned for joining us here on the dark side of banning.
Banned for recommending that I join the dark side of banning
Banned for being a Darksider.