It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because you didn't mediate to my local, precious Star-Chan, in order for her to reconsider returning to me :'(
^ Banned because THIS is your personal theme song
Banned for THIS-ing the heartbroken.
I've seen your movie ticket collection, and now I ban you for being one of the 2,000 people who watched Oogieloves in theaters.
Banned, because you're just trying to silence people who were watching the movie in the same theater room as you and caught you doing embarrassing stuff with someone.
Banned! Now shhhh... Your ruining the mood.
Banned because the mood is already ruined!
Banned for not ordering your subjects to continue with the mood.
Banned for banning in circles. You'll end up like this guy.
Banned because my local, precious Star-Chan, some time ago, accused me of going in circles pointlessly.
Banned for going around and around in endless circles about your precious "lost forever" Star-Chan when there's a very cute girl just over there who's had her eyes on you and thinks you are "the one"
I ban Hooyah for talking about matters that I don't understand.
Banned Hooyah because you bring Fake News, Gandalf the Democrow! First, GOG StarChan thinks lowly of me, exactly as a good portion of other members here and second, had that been the case, i would still prefer MY, local, precious Star-Chan.

Banned Michael because ninjas should be banned
Post edited June 02, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned because ninjas are too sneaky to be banned.
Banned because ninjas are useless, with modern tech lying around; you are banned together with them and no mistake, the last real master refused to take disciples in and is now in his sixties!