It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Banned, because you must be that "someone in wrapping" that Judy (the adorable little elf who makes the best hot cocoa) is "seeing!"
high rated
Banned for watching mommy kiss Santa Claus. Like in that song I vaguely remember.
Post edited April 01, 2020 by jsidhu762
high rated
Banned for not preventing his mommy from kissing Santa Claus, which I bet would make his father jealous.
high rated
Banned because I still don't know what scroll lock does.
Banned for not getting that that is a bastardized spelling of skrull and that that key is used to keep out evil aliens from our planet. o.0
Banned for smuggling in illegal aliens; just stick to the quarantine and curfew scedule, damnit!
Post edited April 01, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for not bowing down to our soon to be Corona Overlords o.0 ;D
Banned for advocating the ceding of power away from we, the people
Banned because people should never have any power, since they're not responsible enough to use it wisely, whether they can see all ends or not.
high rated
Banned for I agree with you.

jsidhu762: Banned because I still don't know what scroll lock does.
Open up a blank spreadsheet in Excel. Move around the screen with the arrow keys. Then press scroll lock, and move around the screen with the arrow keys.
high rated
Banned, for agreeing with him
high rated
Banned because Paradox Studios DLC is required for that feature to work.
high rated
Banned because I found 3 minute footage of a Welsh town overrun by goats during lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIiv7y4J_Sk
high rated
Banned for getting my goat!
high rated
Banned for trying to keep the Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test to yourself.