It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because in Star Wars games I prefer to play as the Empire. I prefer this faction because I get to oppress people.
Banned for associating with those Rebel scum.
Banned for throwing your grandmother down the Sarlacc Pit.
Banned for assuming that Boba Fett is a woman.
Banned because nobody assumed that.
Banned because nobody's answering my question on the AvP forum!
Banned because I was about to. (no actually)
Banned because please do. All I really want to know is why the hell AvP is so impossible even on easy mode. I don't want to have to cheat!
Banned for making me recall memories of my difficulty in AvP as well. Game over man.
Banned because did you ever get through it? If so then how? I'm talking about the first one from about Y2K btw.
Banned for an odd reason for banning :) No, I never got through it, Weyland recalled me for failure and immediate destruction. Xenomorphs won the game.
Banned because that seems like a harsh punishment for something that you didn't even do intentionally (much like my banning you for it).
Post edited September 23, 2018 by HeresMyAccount
HeresMyAccount: Banned because that seems like a harsh punishment for something that you didn't even do intentionally (much like my banning you for it).
Banned because I don't know what this conversation is about.
Banned for general ignorance.
Banned for Colonel Mustard.