It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are cool.
Banned for putting turtles in a freezer.
Banned for not preparing tasty turtle soup, with raw living turtle carved on spot, in the Wuhan market!
^ Banned for causing a pandemic
Banned for curing cancer.
Banned for being a potential vector for jumping disease between different species.
Banned for using vectors rather than quaternions, octonions and sedenions.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned for not preparing tasty turtle soup, with raw living turtle carved on spot, in the Wuhan market!
Banned for torturing and mutilating live animals, you sick bastard!
Banned, for writing between the lines
Banned for not writing on a line.
Banned for not underlining specific words to emphasize them, because if everything is emphasized then nothing is.
HeresMyAccount: Banned for not underlining specific words to emphasize them, because if everything is emphasized then nothing is.
Banned because ultimately, nothing will be.

HeresMyAccount: Banned for torturing and mutilating live animals, you sick bastard!
Banned because meat, requires slaughterhouses and butchers; food is life and requires death of creatures, to sustain other creatures. And banned because you do not respect foreign customs; foreign customs of one of the most ancient civilizations, that is!
Post edited February 24, 2021 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned because I finished my laundry and then couldn't find a shirt, looked all over for it and then found it stuck in the washing machine, so then I had to dry the shirt all by itself, and it was very lonely.
Banned, for assigning sentience to an inanimate object
Banned because, inanimate objects reek of sentience (behind their origin, creation and whatnot)
Banned for including whatnot as a characteristic of sentience.