It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for thinking moderation isn't dirty. It is in most cases (yes i agree spammers and some properly identified people can be bad usually it's the good ones who are attacked as the negative rep of the guy above shows). And this can't be something that I'm banned for because it's true.
Banned, because there's nothing wrong with spammers, they're cool people who show impressive dedication to their task.
Banned for not helping me get people off Steam and thinking only what interests you matters.
Banned for not showing loyalty to his majesty, God Emperor Morolf.....blessed be his name which shall forever be shouted throughout all the galaxy *salute*

(Also banned for not showing loyalty to the Church of L.a.r.d....err Gaben)
Post edited March 29, 2020 by GameRager
Banned for having an adorable avatar.
low rated
Banned for not banning GameRager for praising Gabe who is managing a shady and dishonest company rn.
Post edited March 29, 2020 by Crevurre
^Banned for not recognizing my not-too-subtle dissing of Gabe in that post

(and also for seemingly not realizing most companies are "shady" or do untoward things in various ways at various times)

======================================================================
finkleroy: Banned for having an adorable avatar.
Thank you...it is a close facsimile of my dear departed feline friend.
Post edited March 29, 2020 by GameRager
Banned, because while I appreciate your deference to my majesty, you still made a mistake. My name is to be shouted not just throughout this galaxy, but throughout the entire universe!
Banned because while I am want to bow down before you and shout your name to the galaxy, I don't dare go beyond that and rouse the ire of more powerful beings.....like Cthulhu.....and Chuck Norris.
Banned for writing Kittuh and not Kitteh on your profile.
^ Banned for not reprimanding him for using a moggy as his avatar
Banned because it was never expected for even the wise to see all ends.
Banned for sneaking glimpses of people's ends.

GameRager: Banned because while I am want to bow down before you and shout your name to the galaxy, I don't dare go beyond that and rouse the ire of more powerful beings.....like Cthulhu.....and Chuck Norris.
Banned because I'm sorry about your cat.
Banned because you can't be catnapping other citizen's cats, you cad!
Banned for banning without evidence of any crime or offense