It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for running your car empty on gas and having to hitchhike to the nearest gas station, with tank in hand.
Banned for thinking the poor soul could carry the entire tank to the nearest location where gasoline was sold. At least I picked him up from the side of the road and treated him to lunch at the IHop next door to the local truck stop, then drove him back to his vehicle where we poured in the 2.6 gallons of fuel that were in the jug that we bought.
Banned because I wore these shirts to the MCU movies with Spider-Man. I will miss Tom Holland's Peter Parker. Far From Home might be the last Spider-Man movie I see. I'm not watching another !@#$ing reboot.

https://imgur.com/a/cojTKgQ
Post edited August 22, 2019 by jsidhu762
Banned for being a practicing Fakir without a license.
Banned because I don't know what that is.
Banned because, a Fakir is somebody like a guru or yogi; but i still prefer taoist hermits and Shugendo monks.
Banned for coveting monks. That's a perversion!
Benned for using an exclamation mark. It was loud and unnecessary.
BANNED FOR BEING A WHINER!!!!!!!
BANNED FOR BEING A WINNER!!!!!!! We only like losers here.
Banned for not using the famous phrase, "A winner is you." Bonus points for guessing the game.
Banned because, I: "Lost but Won"!
Banned because losing is winning, if your goal is to lose.
Banned for using some sorta weird logic to justify a ban.
Banned because it's Thursday.