It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there any chance we'll get more releases from Lucasfilm / Disney, Warner Bros. or Paradox Interactive?
Post edited March 12, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Prob not, seeing as they just dumped dropped two indie "gems" (well three but one got banned :/) some time ago.
Then again they cut the insomnia sale short because something "awesome" was coming ;)
Daliz: Then again they cut the insomnia sale short because something "awesome" was coming ;)
I like to dream big so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Cities Skylines release on GOG from Paradox. Hey, it could happen.

That or Take-Two.
Barry_Woodward: Is there any chance we'll get more releases from Lucasfilm / Disney, Warner Bros. or Paradox Interactive?
...or Cinemaware? I'm in the mood for sth classy and old.
Barry_Woodward: Is there any chance we'll get more releases from Lucasfilm / Disney, Warner Bros. or Paradox Interactive?
tburger: ...or Cinemaware? I'm in the mood for sth classy and old.
How about 1 game each from those 4? :D
Post edited March 12, 2015 by opticq
tburger: ...or Cinemaware? I'm in the mood for sth classy and old.
opticq: How about 1 game each from those 4? :D
How about some unexpected relatively unknown gem + some cool oldies?
This would spice this thursday up :P
How about Submarine Titans? That would clearly make my day even though I still have it on CD.
Ghorpm: How about Submarine Titans? That would clearly make my day even though I still have it on CD.
That's the spirit. Submarine Titans FTW today :P (gogstaff's sayin' 'oh boy not that beggin' dude AGAIN) :)
How about add to today's release some WorldShift?

Maybe even some fun and crazed action game like Ignition... :)
But to get in the mood, some Paraworld would also come in handy... :)
Post edited March 12, 2015 by vicklemos
I hope that new DLC for Age of Wonders 3 shows up. Soon at least (so help me GOG).
It's an expansion for Smugglers V :(
karnak1: It's an expansion for Smugglers V :(
Plus, The Fall.
Ghorpm: How about Submarine Titans? That would clearly make my day even though I still have it on CD.
vicklemos: That's the spirit. Submarine Titans FTW today :P (gogstaff's sayin' 'oh boy not that beggin' dude AGAIN) :)

Maybe next time...

ParaWorld looks cool! I would like to have this game here, voted!
karnak1: It's an expansion for Smugglers V :(
Grargar: Plus, The Fall.
I got this one for free on the WiiU. Not disappointed, the game rocks. :)
vicklemos: That's the spirit. Submarine Titans FTW today :P (gogstaff's sayin' 'oh boy not that beggin' dude AGAIN) :)

Ghorpm: Maybe next time...

ParaWorld looks cool! I would like to have this game here, voted!
Cool? For me it's one of the best RTS from the past decade. :P
Thanks for the voting!
Post edited March 12, 2015 by vicklemos
micktiegs_8: I hope that new DLC for Age of Wonders 3 shows up. Soon at least (so help me GOG).
Thanks to this post, we have news.

From the official page:
"Eternal Lords is set for a April 14thth 2015 release and available via online stores such as Steam and GoG. The expansion will cost USD $19.99 , €19.99 or local equivalent."

The price will be over my limits though. So I should wait for a sale later on. :-(