It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

micktiegs_8: I hope that new DLC for Age of Wonders 3 shows up. Soon at least (so help me GOG).
vanchann: Thanks to this post, we have news.

From the official page:
"Eternal Lords is set for a April 14thth 2015 release and available via online stores such as Steam and GoG. The expansion will cost USD $19.99 , €19.99 or local equivalent."

The price will be over my limits though. So I should wait for a sale later on. :-(
oh my, I didn't see that price! My poor Australian wallet might actually have a reason to say no :(

I really hope the 'below 60US cents' prediction doesn't come true otherwise that may be the end of the line for me.
Grargar: Plus, The Fall.
vicklemos: I got this one for free on the WiiU. Not disappointed, the game rocks. :)
Ghorpm: Maybe next time...

ParaWorld looks cool! I would like to have this game here, voted!
vicklemos: Cool? For me it's one of the best RTS from the past decade. :P
Thanks
Sadly, I've never played it. Or to be more precise: I've never heard of it but that was a time I was not playing games at all (sometimes I need a few years long break)
vicklemos: I got this one for free on the WiiU. Not disappointed, the game rocks. :)

Cool? For me it's one of the best RTS from the past decade. :P
Thanks
Ghorpm: Sadly, I've never played it. Or to be more precise: I've never heard of it but that was a time I was not playing games at all (sometimes I need a few years long break)
Same here. That's healthy, man, trust me :)
I've created a steam account back in 2003, but didn't purchase/play almost anything there until 2010/2011 (when I got back into pc gaming/got here. No joke about it. I needed that momentum, you know? It was a good break. Zero regrets; on the other hand, I was playing -even though in some peculiar and "sparsely" way- several arcade and console games on Gametap (a service I dearly miss). When I got back to pc, Gametap was, almost, no more.
I hope we'll get something else in 2 hours. Otherwise, I''ll start becoming grumpy.
Post edited March 12, 2015 by Grargar
Ghorpm: Sadly, I've never played it. Or to be more precise: I've never heard of it but that was a time I was not playing games at all (sometimes I need a few years long break)
vicklemos: Same here. That's healthy, man, trust me :)
I've created a steam account back in 2003, but didn't purchase/play almost anything there until 2010/2011 (when I got back into pc gaming/got here. No joke about it. I needed that momentum, you know? It was a good break. Zero regrets; on the other hand, I was playing -even though in some peculiar and "sparsely" way- several arcade and console games on Gametap (a service I dearly miss). When I got back to pc, Gametap was, almost, no more.
Weaklings. ;)
Grargar: I hope we'll get something else in 2 hours. Otherwise, I''ll start becoming grumpy.
What would you like to play today? :)
vicklemos: What would you like to play today? :)
Something old, preferrably DOS era. I will settle with the early millennium, though.
Post edited March 12, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: I hope we'll get something else in 2 hours. Otherwise, I''ll start becoming grumpy.
Mech Warrior 2 :P
karnak1: Mech Warrior 2 :P
MechWarrior 3! That was greatness.
tburger: ...or Cinemaware? I'm in the mood for sth classy and old.
opticq: How about 1 game each from those 4? :D
Not today so it seems :-(
Ghorpm: How about Submarine Titans? That would clearly make my day even though I still have it on CD.
That would be great - as far as I'm concerned - underwater games have this extra charm... Where the fsck is Archimedean Dynasty I ask ?
Post edited March 12, 2015 by tburger
So.. No Good Old Games for this week... Aaaah, hell...
tburger: Where the fsck is Archimedean Dynasty I ask ?
It's sitting on their IRL shelf, mocking us. :P
http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles//a/1/7/4/0/8/6/9/GOG_3.jpg.jpg
(middle shelf, all the way on the right and half cropped out of the picture)
Along with Missionforce: Cyberstorm, RoboRumble, and Reader Rabbit Year 2.
Grargar: Something old, preferrably DOS era. I will settle with the early millennium, though.
B.C. kings? :P
Not that far?
karnak1: Mech Warrior 2 :P
Tarm: MechWarrior 3! That was greatness.
What's so cool about it that makes you wanna say "damn I wanna play this one today"? :)
Epitaph666: So.. No Good Old Games for this week... Aaaah, hell...
Sheeesh! They might be reading... :P
Post edited March 12, 2015 by vicklemos
Am I the only one who missed the boat on the Mech Warrior games!? :P
I feel like such an asshole. XD
SCPM: snip
Having this gem on shelf and not sharing with us ? GOG - THAT is mean :-P
tinyE: Am I the only one who missed the boat on the Mech Warrior games!? :P
I feel like such an asshole. XD
I got Mechwarrior 2 as a bonus to Matrox Mystique gfx card...Great game..with even better soundtrack.
Post edited March 12, 2015 by tburger