It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ghorpm: I thought you would ;)
i_hope_you_rot: I'm sorry but i'm slowly loosing my faith in Gog . Overhyped but boring sales , broken forum , annoying store design ( steam clone ) , no more classis releases , linux users as second class customers , terrible PR .
Solider of Fortune series, Infernal Machine.

'Terrible PR' i assume being the post you just made that failed to identify the big spots are pre-orders and new releases, not coming soon titles. Overhyped sales, again, if we hyped the sales that would point towards good PR. So your comment is even further muggled.
i_hope_you_rot:
Linko90:
Slight change of topic, isn't NWN Enhanced coming here today?

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing it.
Linko90:
tinyE: Slight change of topic, isn't NWN Enhanced coming here today?

Are you looking forward to the game or to the release thread? ;)
tinyE: Slight change of topic, isn't NWN Enhanced coming here today?

PaterAlf: Are you looking forward to the game or to the release thread? ;)
XD the game
tinyE: XD the game
Don't lie . I see you already made the popcorn .
tinyE: XD the game
i_hope_you_rot: Don't lie . I see you already made the popcorn .
lol
Linko90: Solider of Fortune series, Infernal Machine.

'Terrible PR' i assume being the post you just made that failed to identify the big spots are pre-orders and new releases, not coming soon titles. Overhyped sales, again, if we hyped the sales that would point towards good PR. So your comment is even further muggled.
He's right about Linux users being treated as second class customers, though. I know it's not a top priority (Linux is like 1/2% of the userbase) but you really should do something about it. GOG is missing a Linux client and several Linux versions of games that are available elsewhere, it's showing no sign of improvement for the foreseeable future and it's giving a bad PR impression to Linux users. If you couple that with Elsewhere really pushing Linux gaming, then you're just giving up all the Linux audience (which will slowly move away from GOG). It's a small chunk of your userbase, but I don't think you can pretend to live so easily without it.
Well i hope the weekend deal will be better unless my yesterday's bad dream will come true
( just like the one on Sunday about this week's Interplay sale ) . And that bad dream is about Stardock .
Post edited October 11, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
i_hope_you_rot: Well i hope the weekend deal will be better unless my yesterday's bad dream will come true
( just like the one on Sunday about this week's Interplay sale ) . And that bad dream is about Stardock .
More shitty indie games!
Will there be another ( classic ) release(s) beside Project Warlock ?
i_hope_you_rot: Will there be another ( classic ) release(s) beside Project Warlock ?
Check unofficially unconfirmed games thread, there would be new strategy game.
BeatriceElysia: Check unofficially unconfirmed games thread, there would be new strategy game.
But no classics . Instead we get a ( or more ) fucking DLC ( almost ) every day .
BeatriceElysia: Check unofficially unconfirmed games thread, there would be new strategy game.
i_hope_you_rot: But no classics . Instead we get a ( or more ) fucking DLC ( almost ) every day .
I'm only 24, but I enjoy new games and classic games equally. Maybe you should try to enjoy new games, and be less grumpy?
i_hope_you_rot: But no classics . Instead we get a ( or more ) fucking DLC ( almost ) every day .
BeatriceElysia: I'm only 24, but I enjoy new games and classic games equally. Maybe you should try to enjoy new games, and be less grumpy?
Well, if you have to force yourself to like something, that thing can hardly be called enjoyable...
BeatriceElysia: I'm only 24, but I enjoy new games and classic games equally. Maybe you should try to enjoy new games, and be less grumpy?
Mafwek: Well, if you have to force yourself to like something, that thing can hardly be called enjoyable...
Same thing can be said for old and new games. Why not open the eyes and stop looking through pinkish glasses on past?
Post edited October 18, 2018 by BeatriceElysia