It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

''wacko'' ain't coming to Oz.
tinyE: The Youth Climate Strike(s)

Yes yes yes, I know, it's all "crisis actors". :P
Or Crysis actors LEL

F#cking Nintendo killing emuparadise like that So many hard to find Rom hacks and obscure games with language translations!
Post edited September 21, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
All day spent playing Civ 6 teaming with a friend, and probably going on for the night Tired but engaged.
Duolingo.
ciemnogrodzianin: Duolingo.
What language are you studying?
-
---
Post edited September 22, 2019 by teceem
ConsulCaesar: What language are you studying?
Yo estudio español! ;)

My wife is refreshing her English and I decided to keep her company. I'm starting from zero, I don't expect to achieve a high level, it's just for fun, but the language is just great, it sounds so cool, I just couldn't resist (:

What an interesting convention to start and finish the questions with ¿ and ? :)
Getting 4 shiny pokemon in pokemon go. :)
Break up the Lions! XD
Petted a hedgehog. Long time since i had one of those, visiting my yard. It wasn't scared, like, at all; not becoming a ball, not hissing, not biting. Rather tame. Probably because it is small. Poor fella stinks a little and is ridden with ticks, fleas, all kind of parasites, but its cute face, pointy snout with mustache and furry, soft belly, plus its funny little tail, is pure fun to poke, stroke, pinch softly. I like to gently pat its spikes, as well.

Where the world would be, without hedgehogs and cats? And foxes, but damn, i never managed to pet that tricky, tough customer; only feed it.
And the Cardinals clinched a playoff spot.
Mortal Kombat 2 with Gratis UltraSound.
UK Supreme Court Ruling

Look at the news or PM me if you're curious, I shan't discuss it here.
SirPrimalform: UK Supreme Court Ruling

Look at the news or PM me if you're curious, I shan't discuss it here.
INDEED!

Now I just need to sit back and watch a certain someone on this side of the pond, who shall not be named, have a temper tantrum. :D
Post edited September 24, 2019 by tinyE
ConsulCaesar: What language are you studying?
ciemnogrodzianin: Yo estudio español! ;)

My wife is refreshing her English and I decided to keep her company. I'm starting from zero, I don't expect to achieve a high level, it's just for fun, but the language is just great, it sounds so cool, I just couldn't resist (:

What an interesting convention to start and finish the questions with ¿ and ? :)
¡Don't forget the opening exclamation marks!

When I started studying English as a kid I used to think how unclear was not to mark the beginning of exclamations and questions. Turned out, we are the weird ones. ;)