It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Booze+ friends+ Utsu-P
tinyE: It's the first ever picture of a black hole.
dtgreene: Is the light Hawking radiation or is it something else?
The Light is the event horizon it's supercharged and electrified gasses and things it is sucking into it not hawking radiation

Read this thought provoking book https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Universe-Elusive-Traces-Invisible/dp/080189302X
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
Also read the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE https://newtoeu.com/files/A_Beginners_View_of_Our_Electric_Universe-Free.pdf

You can thank the author Tom Findlay for providing you this free PDF version

The universe is Electro-Magneto-Gravatic and uses compressed aural waves because everything is made of sound!
Post edited April 14, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
I like playing with my dogs.
Ma's fuzzy fat cat.
Cereal with Buttermilk.
Playing Hopscotch on sharp rocks in our bare feet.
And putting my tongue on the frozen shelf of the freezer, when there ain't no one around to help me get it off.
Lloyd_Pryor: I like playing with my dogs.
Ma's fuzzy fat cat.
Cereal with Buttermilk.
And putting my tongue on the frozen shelf of the freezer, when there ain't no one around to help me get it off.
Dogs are great.
We put cats in bags and throw them off a bridge. Nah,seriously not any more.
Cereal is for the birds.
Hopscotch is a girl's game,so
If it gets stuck then use a razor blade and swish..
Lloyd_Pryor: I like playing with my dogs.
Ma's fuzzy fat cat.
Cereal with Buttermilk.
Tauto: Dogs are great.
Cereal is for the birds.
Is that supposed to be an Australian version of a Haiku?
Tauto: Dogs are great.
Cereal is for the birds.
Emob78: Is that supposed to be an Australian version of a Haiku?
If it tickles your fancy.Then run with it.But,be careful crossing the road.
"Our Planet" series from Netflix.
GoNNEr. I thought it was just a classic platformer with cool graphics, today I finally played it and I was hooked as the gameplay reminds me of an evolved Downwell, an obsession of mine. Really addictive, and yesterday I was complaining that I couldn't find anything I really wanted to play in my library.
Post edited April 15, 2019 by Dogmaus
Game of Thrones.
ciemnogrodzianin: Game of Thrones.
Great, I am wating to watch it in company :) No spoilers, people!
Dogmaus: No spoilers, people!
Wieners.
Dogmaus: GoNNEr. I thought it was just a classic platformer with cool graphics, today I finally played it and I was hooked as the gameplay reminds me of an evolved Downwell, an obsession of mine. Really addictive, and yesterday I was complaining that I couldn't find anything I really wanted to play in my library.
I actually have Downwell in my library (it was cheap, only $3, and that's regular price), but have yet to try it. I got it because it looked like a nice game if I want something short (permadeath mechanics aren't as much of a problem when the game is meant to be played to completion in one sitting). I have seen speedruns of that game, but of course, since it's procedurally generated, it feels like it would be better to aim for a good consistent time than to go for a personal best. (Then again, speedrunning isn't my thing, though I do enjoy watching it.)

Of course, I have been playing Tangledeep, which is a true roguelike and fairly long (particularly if you do all the sidequests and upgrade your equipment) lately, and have been really enjoying it. (There's a mode where death only sends you back to town with loss of half XP, GP, and JP, so I don't have to risk having to start all over; then again, on my current run I have reached 15F and haven't died yet.)

(Bonus points: Tangledeep's protagonist is female, as are the majority of named characters (not counting random champion enemies), it seems.)

Edit: Decided to check the GoNNER trailor, and the music is an immediate turn-off.
Post edited April 15, 2019 by dtgreene
Younglings on school holidays, so commutes actually last for the advertised duration.

Lowered dependence on Caffeine.

Sensible amounts of Ginger tea.
the St Louis Blues are going to play a hockey game here.
Brutal Heretic in Gzdoom.