It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eagle one pizza with olives and cheese. Yum.
Beer.
A few nice exemples of soft flirting around, amongst humans. The way one ikea worker encouraged another, her voice betraying her love for him. A playful encounter between a worker and a client at a supermarket, that I like to imagine developing into something more between them (it was quite transparent that they both wished it, I hope they'll dare expressing it). Some tenderly hugging couples. This day was unusually filled with such sweet, touching little spectacles of interactions between people. Felt like strolling through Prevert's world for one day.

(Edit: or certain Dooley Wilson song.)
Post edited January 27, 2019 by Telika
Just being alive i guess. And being surrounded by people whose company i value.
He he he!

Of course, something that made ME happy, is bound to make quite some people mad/sad/angry... Few days waiting time and "fireworks" fly! This time, i am so getting back at them... Good thing i keep old things around, like "files".
Post edited January 29, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Amusing having a "bitch about life" thread and a "what made you happy" thread filled with the regular posts expected by mostly normal people, and, within the lot, the inputs of one entirely evil character rubbing his hands or shaking his fist for the kind of things that others wouldn't.

It's pretty eerie to have a window on the soul of such a person. Usually, we only see vague results at a distance, and wonder what was going on in the perpetrator's mind.

It also helps answering the old question : do evil people actually laugh and gloat after their deed, as in comic books ?
low rated
Telika: one entirely evil character
He's not evil.
He's bat shit fucking crazy.
A paranoid borderline sociopath with a martyr complex and a pathological liar to boot.

Either that or he lives in his parents basement, just hit puberty, and his head would explode from fucking fear if anyone ever actually talked to him IRL.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by tinyE
A guy in Rocket League threatened to kill me and my mother and wanted me to meet up with him IRL. The reason? I bumped his car too much in a game about cars playing soccer. I would love to read that court file and police report.

It's hilarious that some people are that insane online.

That reminded me why I prefer playing offline though.
Post edited January 30, 2019 by user deleted
low rated
tinyE: He's not evil.
A paranoid borderline sociopath with a martyr complex and a pathological liar to boot.

Either that or he lives in his parents basement, just hit puberty, and his head would explode from fucking fear if anyone ever actually talked to him IRL.
Yeah except that, based on those two threads' entiries for years now, his whole world revolves around the glee of hurting and/or manipulating people, or the disappointment of failing to. That goes a bit beyond being a tad confused.

Telika: Yeah except that, based on those two threads' entiries for years now, his whole world revolves around the glee of hurting and/or manipulating people, or the disappointment of failing to. That goes a bit beyond being a tad confused.
I don't know who you're talking about so I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but based on your description that sounds like a troll or some low IQ psychopath.
Post edited January 30, 2019 by user deleted

That is you,sweetie.

Telika: Yeah except that, based on those two threads' entiries for years now, his whole world revolves around the glee of hurting and/or manipulating people, or the disappointment of failing to. That goes a bit beyond being a tad confused.
If there is one user on this forum whom the phrase "toxic masculinity" applies, it's definitely him.

(There are men in this forum to whom the phrase doesn't apply, even if one of them has the word "Toxic" in his name (assuming that person identifies as a man), but the user you're talking about definitely exhibits toxic masculinity.)
dtgreene: If there is one user on this forum whom the phrase "toxic masculinity" applies, it's definitely him.

(There are men in this forum to whom the phrase doesn't apply, even if one of them has the word "Toxic" in his name (assuming that person identifies as a man), but the user you're talking about definitely exhibits toxic masculinity.)
You a Doctor? I don't think so,so don't assume anything about a fellow user just by their posts without the correct diploma's and a personal visit from said person.I'm actually surprised that you would attack this person in the first place and your integrity has worn thin and why? Because you are following known trolls and their insults and attacks.You are better than this,so don't do what they do.
I didn't know we had docs here, in our midst! Lately, with all those scandals concerning fake qualifications/diplomas, i can see where they are coming from... Nice thing too, since the main characteristic of low IQ people, is "throwing their opinion without being asked, for matters they don't know and don't concern them".

Strange, I have recently heard that word (sociopath) before, too (in a certain place)! Well, since there is a pattern and people with certain mindset, keep repeating the exact same things, as if putting labels, i feel more reassured than ever! Besides, "doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting different results", is also the hallmark of low IQ people...

Now, i 've decided. No more guilt or remorse, for what's going to follow. I was right from the beginning, never to trust the bunch. Once in my lifetime doubt and goodwill took over, but hey, you cannot expect the wolves in lamb's clothing, to ever change their ways... Or even merely consider that. Only people with a heart can do that much, not snakes/hypocrites "who love".
Post edited January 30, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
... anyway, I've found out that a lady that works in a small shop right next to my flat brings her small dog with her! I've talked to her a bit and the dog's name is Hachi and i love him. A true kiosk guardian, just look at him.
Attachments: