It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tonight I'm watching Deadpool in 4K 10 bit HDR and ordering Domino's Pizza.

Shitty pic of Jake getting ready (this Galaxy S5 takes the worst low-light photos ever):
Attachments:
jacob.jpg (472 Kb)
eksasol: .
Your soil looks good, unfortunately all I have is pure sand as I'm near the water.

That and baking sun and horrendous weeds means I don't bother gardening.
eksasol: .
Kleetus: Your soil looks good, unfortunately all I have is pure sand as I'm near the water.

No our soil sucks, its Florida soil with root knot nematodes, making it impossible to grow things like tomato without extra work. Those are compost I made from leaves. I had a tree service unloaded almost a ton of woodchips for free so I mulched my entire backyard with it, which will help overtime.
low rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSt3TEvVw3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iq59Dmaii4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Rxez4wRso
Kleetus: Your soil looks good, unfortunately all I have is pure sand as I'm near the water.

eksasol: No our soil sucks, its Florida soil with root knot nematodes, making it impossible to grow things like tomato without extra work. Those are compost I made from leaves. I had a tree service unloaded almost a ton of woodchips for free so I mulched my entire backyard with it, which will help overtime.
I've been hearing a fair bit lately about straw bale gardening, which claims to help deal with soil problems. The bale itself starts to break down inside, making for a good root base - or something like that. We're going to give it a shot next spring, to put some veggies out in gravel-covered spot but that also gets a ton of sunlight all day long.

We already have some bales in place to sort of insulate some outdoor water drains, and they definitely do break down into some good dirt / mulch stuff. The random plants / weeds that find their way over to the bales seem to thrive.
eksasol: No our soil sucks, its Florida soil with root knot nematodes
It's your weather I think, those things like tropical weather and mild and short Winters.

We also get them further north from me in Queensland, which has similar weather.
I dived a bit more into the Adobe Suite today and I'm quite glad to see how their products have evolved in features and user-friendliness since the early 2000's. Well worth the subscription for the gain of productivity.
Tonight I'm watching Galapagos in 3D and Flying Monsters in 3D with David Attenborough.

I'll be seeing The Bro in 3D, I'm going to try to tickle him, he looks ticklish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xSk_WpT6SM

Smart girls, is my biggest respect. As long as the youth isn't brain-dead, there is hope for a (better) future.
Post edited November 14, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
eksasol: nematodes
Ha ha, you have nematodes.
ordered a pizza and kicked feet up turned on night of the living dead film turned off lights and went to horror fan glory :)
Madshaker: ordered a pizza and kicked feet up turned on night of the living dead film turned off lights and went to horror fan glory :)
I didn't know 'The Voice' was on tonight. *rimshot*
Madshaker: ordered a pizza and kicked feet up turned on night of the living dead film turned off lights and went to horror fan glory :)
tinyE: I didn't know 'The Voice' was on tonight. *rimshot*
Are they singing "Thriller"?
tinyE: I didn't know 'The Voice' was on tonight. *rimshot*
zeogold: Are they singing "Thriller"?
There use to be a bit in Prison Architect where all the prisoners stopped and performed that.
zeogold: Are they singing "Thriller"?
tinyE: There use to be a bit in Prison Architect where all the prisoners stopped and performed that.
Never was I interested in that game until now.