It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I found Distance im my Humble Bundle library. I backed it a long time ago and also had early access but I forgot it. Now version 1.0 is released and it's amazing. It reminds me a lot of games like Wipeout and ExtremeG but the tracks are the way more crazy. You drive at highspeed, dodge obstacles, the track goes vertical and overhead, you fly through open space, drive through portals and so on...

http://survivethedistance.com

If this game comes here to GOG, I'll buy it again only to have it here too.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Silverhawk170485
Oh COOL!

In Dragon Age when you start a new character with a new game, while still playing an older one, it separate the two into different sections so you don't have to don't have to wade through all the saves trying to figure out which one applies to who/when.

That's VERY nice!
I don't know if there is other game than VtM Bloodlines that took so many attempts and restarts through the years. Either patch comes out or other game or mod took my attention.
Also got problems with returns and resuming my playthroughs. I mean, game is good, even great, but there is something that don't let me finish it.
Maybe next time...

hurvl: Now I've dedicated myself to playing the whole of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, so I can uninstall it afterwards and make room for Shadow of Mordor. After 25 hours I've started the third game. The Steam page says that the campaign offers 50+ hours, but I hope I don't have to play another 25 hours or more.
I did that mistake too. Final Cut was a mistake. Final Cut are 3 games into one big game, but 3rd VH game was mediocre.
Not to mention they removed default class (swords+firearms) and made two classes out of them. Another terrible idea.
Should play VH1 and VH2 without wasting my time on 3rd one. This way you can also save a lot of space.
But then you need to buy all DLCs (some of them were ok).
I have finished Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory on my PS3, and started right away my new GOG copy of BattleChasers: Nightwar. I really like the art style of this game, and handcrafted areas. So far, I am more than satisfied. Only thing which I am not fan of, is only one save slot for your game.
Now playing RiME.

Gotta see what's inside that tower.
Currently playing Metro 2033 and Red Dead Redemption 2.
SpecShadow: I don't know if there is other game than VtM Bloodlines that took so many attempts and restarts through the years. Either patch comes out or other game or mod took my attention.
Also got problems with returns and resuming my playthroughs. I mean, game is good, even great, but there is something that don't let me finish it.
Maybe next time...

hurvl: Now I've dedicated myself to playing the whole of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, so I can uninstall it afterwards and make room for Shadow of Mordor. After 25 hours I've started the third game. The Steam page says that the campaign offers 50+ hours, but I hope I don't have to play another 25 hours or more.
SpecShadow: I did that mistake too. Final Cut was a mistake. Final Cut are 3 games into one big game, but 3rd VH game was mediocre.
Not to mention they removed default class (swords+firearms) and made two classes out of them. Another terrible idea.
Should play VH1 and VH2 without wasting my time on 3rd one. This way you can also save a lot of space.
But then you need to buy all DLCs (some of them were ok).
I would say that Final Cut seems to be the best edition, but that's because I played it mostly for the story and voice acting and wanted to experience all of it. My bounty hunter had good skills and I never want to replay the game, so I didn't notice the lack of other classes. To me, there wasn't anything wrong with playing 3 games as 1, the combat was about as clusterf*cky and uninteresting the whole time and the good parts were equally good all the way. It only took me 35 hours to beat all three games, partially because I skipped all the stupid tower defense missions and played on Casual. Now I have enough room to install almost two Van Helsing Final Cut's.
I'm most of the way through Arkham City. I've been really into Batman stuff lately.

I also started playing Hard West. I totally crushed the tutorial mission.
Wishmaster777: These days I'm playing Torchlight, Torchlight II, Grim Dawn, Alien Hallway and Tropico 5.
Trying out Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag as well, but that one is so poorly optimized for the PC, I might remove it.
That's cool. I could never get into Assassin's Creed IV on the PC, sure loved it on the PS3 though. I can never get enough Torchlight II. I'm trying to get into Grim Dawn.
Playing Dragon Warrior. My level 28 (at the time) character got killed by a Red Dragon. (For comparison, the final boss can be beaten pretty reliably at level 20, and the level cap (at which the final boss is ludicrously easy) is 30.)

From this, I can conclude that Red Dragons are more dangerous than the Dragonlord.

(It's worth mentioning that Red Dragons can cast SLEEP, which is why it was able to kill me; the Dragonlord can't kill me as long as I keep my HP above 48, and at this level I have enough HP and MP that that shouldn't be a problem.)

Edit: One other fact to put things in perspective, especially if you are familiar with the series: At level 28, I was able to hit a Metal Slime for 17 damage, which is a lot considering the high defense of such enemies.
Post edited October 31, 2018 by dtgreene
Wishmaster777: These days I'm playing Torchlight, Torchlight II, Grim Dawn, Alien Hallway and Tropico 5.
Trying out Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag as well, but that one is so poorly optimized for the PC, I might remove it.
DiomedesArtega: That's cool. I could never get into Assassin's Creed IV on the PC, sure loved it on the PS3 though. I can never get enough Torchlight II. I'm trying to get into Grim Dawn.
What I don't like about Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag is its poor PC optimization. Comparing that game to Grand Theft Auto V on my PC, GTA5 has much better graphics details on 1080p screen resolution, 60 fps, mostly on ultra high and high settings. AC4-BF is an older game, yet it looks so cartoonish on 1080p, 50fps, with its medium and high settings. It breaks the immersion.
Also playing Stronghold HD. Woohoo, units on walls!
Now playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow.
Post edited November 03, 2018 by arsalan12
House Party

I'm not proud.
Flight of the Amazon Queen.

Clearing some games from my backlog. Not bad.