It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've restarted Dragon Age five times in the last two hours because I CAN'T DECIDE ON MY CHARACTER'S EYE COLOR! XD
Currently playing Timespinner (am currently level 105) and Ultima 4 (NES version) (am currently only level 4, but have enough XP for 6).

If only I could get my Ultima 4 character up to the level of my Timespinner character...

Wouldn't that be nice?

(Unfortunately, in Ultima 4 (any version) you can't level up past the rather low level of 8, so no double digit levels, let along triple digit levels.)
Installed all of the 42 Gb that Shadow of Mordor requires and did a bit of DLC, but didn't find it much fun, so I uninstalled and installed The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut which takes up 55 Gb and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided which takes up 58 Gb.

Only have 232 Gb available on my SSD, so I got in a dilemma when I decided to watch a few videos of Shadow of Mordor and wanted to reinstall that one, after not really enjoying the swarming fights in Van Helsing. Now I've dedicated myself to playing the whole of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, so I can uninstall it afterwards and make room for Shadow of Mordor. After 25 hours I've started the third game. The Steam page says that the campaign offers 50+ hours, but I hope I don't have to play another 25 hours or more.

For an action RPG it has great voice acting, humor, story and setting, so that's why I keep playing it. Not for the combat or for the loot. I feel indifferent about them, which is odd because I see as those two as the core gameplay aspects of an action RPG. At least the skills are good, but not very good until I had played 10 hours and unlocked the second tier on my Bounty Hunter's skill tree.
I've been playing Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine lately. I've enjoyed my time with it but I'm ready to put it behind me because the later levels can get stupid with instant death traps and awkward jumps. Have to save and reload aggressively if you don't want to waste time.
ADOM

Drakeling - Paladin - Book.
First chr that has survived beyond level 10, even got the puppy quest done.
More luck than skill, 99 tries later and voila done, not sure why it worked this time around.
Attempted the quest straight off, maybe that was it, not waiting until level 4/5 as before.
So far so good....
Currently "loaded" out of backlog.

Okami
Mass Effect Andromeda
Sunrider, Mask of furhfupufulffe
Secret of mana update
Fat Princess Adventures
Nioh
and Dark Souls 3 FFE. Stalled out at facing either Nameless King, Twin Princesses and Sister Friede and really at a loss for which one I should try to pick back up on as all other progression paths are otherwise locked.
Rimworld reached 1.0 but didn't reach gog.

*sigh*

Anyway, good news is my saves still work with that version.
SoulCalibur VI, spend around 2 hours customizing my two characters...tomorrow I'll finally be able to play the game! :P
These days I'm playing Torchlight, Torchlight II, Grim Dawn, Alien Hallway and Tropico 5.
Trying out Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag as well, but that one is so poorly optimized for the PC, I might remove it.
Dragon Age has turned into MegaMan. :P
Tropico 5.
Alan Wake. October is time for the spooky games that I have been wanting to play. Loving it so far
Corpse Party
Some more games in the series might find their way here, so I'm getting in the mood.
d3adb01t: Corpse Party
Lots of deaths? I watched a single episode of an animated TV series called that. I guess it is the same franchise with dying school children.
Grand Theft Auto 5
I had to reinstall Windows 10 after getting a new motherboard(mine wasn't stable anymore) from a friend and after downloading & installing everything I decided to play this again and I haven't been able to stop since; I love driving so much,quests,characters,everything, I even started to play some online races which I liked(usually hate the online stuff).

Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars
While I always play this game regularly I recently got my wife playing it now and she is hooked on it, so I've been playing it even more,though that brings up the problem that my wife is using a very old laptop that can only play it on the lowest settings @ 20-30fps~ which means I might need to be building a new computer soon. :\

Slay the Spire
Really my go to game if I'm not in the mood for anything else, just can't stop loving the game(at 40hrs right now).

NASCAR '15 Victory Edition
Because I just can't be that mentally stable to turn right :p