It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: ...
It wasn't smart. Now you need to find some niche and go off unnoticed ;)
Ghorpm: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: It wasn't smart. Now you need to find some niche and go off unnoticed ;)
I can't. A lot of experiments to perform for a customer who wants to see it. But it'll be fine
micktiegs_8: Kenshi
Darkwood
The Witcher 3 - second run, and because I haven't even attempted its season pass.
Shadow Warrior 2
Welcome back! I always liked BSing with you quickly in threads (you seem to be in a lot of the game release threads for games I'm interested in as well).

What do you think of Kenshi? How's it shaping up? I actually bought this one near "release" here on GoG. Before I had a GoG account I always saw this one on Amazon - always caught my attention, always said I'd grab it when it went on sale. Later created a GoG account, sort of forgot about it basically until it was released here.

I put in a tiny bit of time with it last year or so but then my GPU fried - which was perfect because I ended telling myself to put the game on the back burner until it leaves In Dev.
Just started playing Urban Chaos last night. Seems cool so far. Modifying the .ini file to boost the frame rate helps a lot.
Ixamyakxim: What do you think of Kenshi? How's it shaping up?
In a way it's a game I've always dreamed of. I've already spent so much time in the game and I don't see that slowing down in the future. I've owned it since March 30 2103 (yes, I double-checked lol), and I can tell you the game has improved so much. The development at the early stages was very slow because he was alone, but once the game hit steam it has sped up a lot.

While the game currently seems a bit rough with performance (shadows will shred your fps), the overall game is almost completely finished. The next major update is expected soon with the last quarter of the massive map, crossbows, and limb loss being the highlights.
https://lofigames.com/blog-24-the-final-countdown/
I've started playing Broforce.It's like the 2D version of just cause.The destruction is amazing and gameplay mechanics are well polished.Awesome game totally recommended.
Ghorpm: I've been playing it till 3 AM and from 7AM I'm at work. Well, now it will be a survival game ;)
I was smarter today and finished playing 2.30 AM. And just like yesterday from 7AM I'm working. Weee... it will be fun!
Currently trying the witcher series for the first time. Also, learning Gwent. I hope to have a lot of fun and meet new people.
Zero504: Currently trying the witcher series for the first time.
Did you get the combat system yet? It is not really hard, just different. Took me an hour to get used to but looks like I need a lot more than that to get good at it.
Playing Dungeon Keeper 2 and having a blast :D
Zero504: Currently trying the witcher series for the first time.
Themken: Did you get the combat system yet? It is not really hard, just different. Took me an hour to get used to but looks like I need a lot more than that to get good at it.
yeah it's certainly weird. i had issues with the first boss in the game, cause i wasnt sure what to do. figured it out finally, and now i feel like i am more into the story now.
When I can fit in an hour in the middle of the night, Persona 3 FES: The Answer.

Dunno why they call it The Answer, because I have no idea wtf is going on.

There's a desert, some floating doors, some flashbacks to completely random scenes... this doesn't really make any sense at all.
So far, my favorite line from GTA IV:

"That was before I knew you cared."
Yesterday I tried again the forgotten multiplayer of Aliens vs Predator 2010. Full of trolls and cheaters...
Ghorpm: I was smarter today and finished playing 2.30 AM. And just like yesterday from 7AM I'm working. Weee... it will be fun!
Made a little break from Niche after my tribe got massacred by a pack of Arctic Ramfox. I'm playing Bionic Dues at the moment :)