It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I forgot how biased Diablo 2 is against the Amazon. There are virtually no perks to playing her, and even then the good bows are shit compared to the good swords, staffs, wands, axes etc etc etc other people get.

Almost through Act II and I've yet to come across one "Amazon Only" bow all the while I've been selling off countless Targes, Zombie Heads, Staffs, Jaw Bone caps, Horned Helmets, Globes, Wolf Heads, Antlers, Claws.

The Amazon gets shit!
Poor girl. :P
Maybe she should had made some sandwiches for the developers...
Extra cash + Sale = Plenty of games in the backlog

Finished up the Beamdog Enhanced Editions with Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Siege of Dragonspear, Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Nights.

Currently only played Neverwinter Nights, but I can appreciate what I've played so far. The integration of D&D is nice, the amount of content is great, and it is finally nice to see this one on modern operating systems.
Currently I am trying to finish Alan Wake. But it is pretty hard with the Steam Controller. I know, shame on me...
Niche :)
Playing Oblivion, and I had to cheat to get past one of the mage's guild recommendation quests. Annoying when a bug bits you in a nasty way like that.

(No, I will not use bugfix mods, unless I know everything the mod does and can selectively disable parts of it I don't like.)
I finally got around to the Stories Untold demo yesterday, was thinking maybe I'd get it during the sale.

It was neat. Cool idea, although the text parser was a tad fiddly (then again, that's normal for text adventures). I was starting to really get into it when the demo ended. I know it's a demo but it only lasted 15 minutes :) I'll get the game at some point but I think I'll put it in the low priority section for now. In the meantime, I finally got Divinity: Original Sin, so I'll get started with that after I've finished a couple of RPGs I'm playing now.
Bouncing around a little bit.

Was playing Sword of the Stars: The Pit, and may go back now and again. Not sure I'm buying into the repetition of the Rogue-ish game characteristic.

Also started Privateer 2 but I may have early on found a bug in the storyline that won't let me continue - supposed to meet a guy at a certain location but that location hasn't opened up even though this meeting is in my diary / log thingy. Will need to double-check and resume from an older save if necessary.

And I started ArmA Gold a couple nights ago. Playing it again now that the new laptop will handle it better than the old one.
Couldn't get the Steam version of GTA 3 to run so I guess I'll play IV.

F1 Race Stars has turned into a mess, all powerups, no driving, so I'm ditching that.
Post edited February 18, 2018 by tinyE
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

I like it, but it's not as good as it could've been. The Deus Ex Universe has so much potential. Sadly, we live in an age where devs and publishers are pushing for online, mobile and family friendly gaming models. Now Square Enix has put one of the the most interesting gaming franchises on hold, simply because it didn't earn them enough money.

The future of immersive singleplayer experiences are uncertain.
Post edited March 18, 2018 by Neuronin
Replaying Monkey Island 2, first time with the Special Edition.
HereForTheBeer: Also started Privateer 2 but I may have early on found a bug in the storyline that won't let me continue - supposed to meet a guy at a certain location but that location hasn't opened up even though this meeting is in my diary / log thingy. Will need to double-check and resume from an older save if necessary.
This is so frustrating and has made me put games on hold for long times, sometimes years.
Anyone here ever play Manhunt?

I can't get through the tutorial. :P

On 2nd thought, don't bother. RockStar are assholes.

Gates won't open, AI won't follow programing, games crash "Oh yeah, it works fine!"
Post edited February 18, 2018 by tinyE
I started playing Stardew Valley. The warnings were real, very addicting but fun.
I believe though that the save system is the main cause of how addictive it is. Pretty much right after you save the new day starts along with your potential crop yields, and if you had no energy left when you slept, now you are back at full energy so you can finish what you started yesterday.
I do wish i could gather my furnace/trap stuff without accidentally dislodging them.

Aside from that Avernum Re-remake is fun. And waiting on Into the Breach
HereForTheBeer: Also started Privateer 2 but I may have early on found a bug in the storyline that won't let me continue - supposed to meet a guy at a certain location but that location hasn't opened up even though this meeting is in my diary / log thingy. Will need to double-check and resume from an older save if necessary.
Themken: This is so frustrating and has made me put games on hold for long times, sometimes years.
This case is a bit odd, since there seems to be no prerequisite other than completing the previous requirement. And that requirement was simply talking to someone. Well, I talked to that particular someone and the log shows the next step... but the location hasn't opened up. Blah. It's not like an RPG where there might be several prerequisites before the next part of the story path opens...

But, I know when I played way back when that I got past this part, so I'm pretty sure this isn't a game-breaker. Just gotta backtrack via my saves and try again.
Anyone here a Dragon Age fan? Just started playing it and I have a really silly question. :P