It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm going to give a serious try to the "Quest for" series. I never played the older games and started with Infamy, love it so far I just wish I wasn't so braindead when it comes to puzzles.
Lately, I have been playing a few games in a rotation.

Mostly Torchlight 2 w/ Synergies mod.(finally after searching forum after forum, I found a fix to the framerate issue and can NOW beat the game)

Dota2, Madden 08(modded), MVP Baseball 05(modded).

I'm thinking soon about getting back into AoE2:HD and Baldur's Gate: EE.
Cadaver747:

Shadowrun Returns - best ever, game of the year 2013. The plot and dialogue lines are magnificent. Who are the writer, he is genius. I don't like how badly were put together two absolutely different plot lines (about murderer and it's client). All the other things were done brilliantly well. And it's hell of a buggy game.
Ain't it the truth? It's like Tolkien meets Neuromancer (with a dash of China Mieville). I'm almost to the end of Dragonfall-director's cut and I've loved it all the way. This and Conquistador are the best written games around for my money.
This War of Mine. I'd like an active pause though.
Post edited December 07, 2014 by Maighstir
7 days to die.

Pretty well game, even though it is in early development.
The Sims 3, Blood, Blake Stone, Commander Keen IV, Bio Menace
Cadaver747:

Shadowrun Returns - best ever, game of the year 2013. The plot and dialogue lines are magnificent. Who are the writer, he is genius. I don't like how badly were put together two absolutely different plot lines (about murderer and it's client). All the other things were done brilliantly well. And it's hell of a buggy game.
Cbob60: Ain't it the truth? It's like Tolkien meets Neuromancer (with a dash of China Mieville). I'm almost to the end of Dragonfall-director's cut and I've loved it all the way. This and Conquistador are the best written games around for my money.
Yes, cyberpunk worlds are my favorite, and I also like fantasy themes about magic, elves and stuff. Shadowrun blends it together with such taste and elegance. And this grim noire atmosphere fits perfectly for Sam Watts' murder investigation.

Actually I finished both Shadorun [Returns] campaigns and start over with differently skilled character and on extra hard. Oh it is so much fun now to play.

Never heard of Conquistador, how good is it?
Currently, switching between Ultima IV and Sid Meier's: Alpha Centauri.

Whenever I rage for not understanding at all how to play the Ultima series after an hour of trying, I go and conquer Planet all over again. Or at least get my ass whooped trying to.
Cbob60: Ain't it the truth? It's like Tolkien meets Neuromancer (with a dash of China Mieville). I'm almost to the end of Dragonfall-director's cut and I've loved it all the way. This and Conquistador are the best written games around for my money.
Cadaver747: Yes, cyberpunk worlds are my favorite, and I also like fantasy themes about magic, elves and stuff. Shadowrun blends it together with such taste and elegance. And this grim noire atmosphere fits perfectly for Sam Watts' murder investigation.

Actually I finished both Shadorun [Returns] campaigns and start over with differently skilled character and on extra hard. Oh it is so much fun now to play.

Never heard of Conquistador, how good is it?
Well, it's turn-based combat set in the 16th c. You play an adventurer landing first in Hispaniola then progressing on to Mexico. You can play it different ways: hard-assed conqueror or tolerant diplomat. As you wander about you have to make camp each night, making sure you have enough soldiers on guard duty, patrolling, or hunting depending on the terrain. The combat is fun, not as fun as Shadowrun (that would be asking a lot) but enjoyable none the less.
The background for the characters is what really stands out. They all have different traits and will react differently to your actions depending on their personalities. For example, if you are open-minded about native customs your more pious characters will get upset.
Of course the game does take some liberties with history, which is fine by me; I honestly wouldn't want to role play Cortez. You can play either as a man or a woman and the gender split is about 50-50 as far as available party members go.
Finished 1 game (Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR) and started another (Bayonetta 2).

Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR
It's a great game all in all, but it didn't really "WOW" me like Crimzon Clover or other bullet hells. Presentation was fantastic, and from what I remember it was mostly done by one person (Eagle966 or Cross Eaglet) with someone else doing the soundtrack. The revolving mechanic really did feel well thought out and unique enough for the game to stand out from the crowd. Although the difficulty could've been much better. The only time where the game actually felt tense was during challenges (50 in the game where you die in one hit), outside of that there wasn't that much tension when playing through stages. Taking damage decreases your multiplier and health, but you'll need to actually try (not too much, but enough) to kill yourself. Also, there should be an option to disable notifications (or make them appear where it isn't annoying) if there's going to be in-game achievements.

Bayonetta 2
So far I'm enjoying it (Chapter 2 right now), but just like the demo I'm skeptical of one of the changes they've made. The original Bayonetta gave you a big penalty if you died and continued in a chapter (-1 rank, or very close to that, at the end of a chapter), and using certain items did the same thing (-20% up to -1 ranking if you used a red hot shot). Now the only major penalty in Bayonetta 2 is dying (same amount), using items doesn't give you a penalty. You still need to take no damage if you want the best ranking (Pure Platinum), but now I'm wondering how the developers designed the game around Gold and Platinum medals/ranks with this sort of thing gone. Other than that I'm having a blast.
GUN - so far a good western game, to the likes of Red dead redemption
Streets of Rage Remake V5.1! And it is wonderful, masterful, as if it had been an official release (or even better)!

Also, AION. It gifted to all old/veteran players/profiles, a gold pack free of charge, as an early Christmas gift.
Eador - Master of the Broken World
probably for the next eight months

It took me a month to get started and I already killed two of the sixteen other masters :)

Stay away, the game is highly addictive and takes a loooooong time for each turn.
Still playing Tie Fighter

I just started Wasteland 2

Almost done with Smugglers V , I will switch to Pandora I think, although restarting a X2 or X3 game is an option to consider, or maybe returning to Shogun 2 total war...
I am playing The Lusty Argonian Maid, but for some odd reason people call this game Morrowind.