It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thief Gold.

I've played the beginning parts (first level) of this game for many many times before just fooling around like in a sandbox game, but only now I started playing the game properly, actually trying to get further.

I'm still on the second level, but what's with these map designs? Are all levels similar non-sensical mouse mazes with tiny rooms as the first, and especially the second, level?

I still find the gameplay pretty interesting, hiding in the shadows, letting an unsuspecting Hammerites pass you, and then clubbing them down from behind (playing on Expert level, so I can't kill anything). But those mazes with identical looking corridors are really wearing me down. I hope the level designs get better later on.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by timppu
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds!! Wish I could get it to run in widescreen though :P
tinyE: diablo 2
lol what level are you by now? or are you creating new characters? I am finding myself having to fight the urge far too often to reinstall that game :P
OldFatGuy: ... Deadlock - Planetary Conquest.
right on!! great game and not nearly popular enough :P
replication plants ftw...
Post edited April 28, 2014 by s23021536
s23021536: Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds!! Wish I could get it to run in widescreen though :P
tinyE: diablo 2
s23021536: lol what level are you by now? or are you creating new characters? I am finding myself having to fight the urge far too often to reinstall that game :P
OldFatGuy: ... Deadlock - Planetary Conquest.
s23021536: right on!! great game and not nearly popular enough :P
replication plants ftw...
Every year or so I start from scratch. Last night I killed Diablo himself with a Necro Summoner named Garrity. I'm actually in a long spirited PM with another forum member hence I think we need a separate thread for this game. :D
Finished Planescape Torment last night.

I think I'm losing myself. I don't think I'll be able to play anything for a while after what PS:T delivered.
kojocel: Finished Planescape Torment last night.

I think I'm losing myself. I don't think I'll be able to play anything for a while after what PS:T delivered.
Many people feel the same way. Look at this thread
Sudeki, as fun as I remembered it, looks great, plays great, thanks gog for bringing this one back to life.
kojocel: Finished Planescape Torment last night.

I know how you feel, had the same problem many years ago. My advise would be to play something completely different - a racing game, platformer, fun shooter...
Stumbling my way through Icewind Dale. Probably should have been titled D&D Combat Trainer or somesuch, because you aren't getting much role-playing and it's very linear for the genre and engine.

Also playing Tower of Guns. Trying hard to get a Level 7 victory. Came very close a couple nights back but I went into Level 6 with only half my health and it just wasn't enough for me to get through.
feeling nostalgic playing Theme Hospital.
Anyone know if/when Zeus/Poseidon or RCT will be available for mac?
thomaswoolford88: feeling nostalgic playing Theme Hospital.
Anyone know if/when Zeus/Poseidon or RCT will be available for mac?
If you've already got it on your account, why not try running it through Wineskin?

If ever GOG release these games for Mac, that's all you'll get anyway - the Windows versions running under WINE.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by jamyskis
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Due to the "Games for Windows Live" - debacle, I lost my save games of AA, when Steam took over.
But on the other hand...I got the GotY-Editions for the first two games for free, so I won't complain.

After that, I'm planning to play Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham Origins.

When I'm through with those - Batman: Arkham Knight should be out, so maybe that will be the next in line.
Two Worlds II.
It took me a long time to get hooked up and I twice restarted the character with full uninstall of the game out of frustration.

Now I cannot put it down until I know about every corner of the map and saw Dar Far without the mask :)
nvm.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Venhiem
I've been very much on an adventure kick these past few weeks. Finished up replaying Broken Sword 1, completing part 2 shortly thereafter - I think Revolution did a much better job 'remastering' the sequel - finished Blackwell Epiphany, and I've finally gotten around to the pretty good but damn short The Shivah 'remake'. All in all I've been having quite a blast with these.

Currently I'm in the process of playing Broken Sword 3. Those silly crate puzzles. I'm still quite liking the game though just as I did the first time I played it. Once that is done I'll be playing part 4, which is the only one of the older games in the series I actually haven't played before. I'm looking forward to that despite some of the negativity that surrounds it (due to disappointed fanboys and girls).

I also finally decided to play around with Blizzard's Hearthstone today, and I was very pleasantly surprised by it. That game is a lot of fun. It sure sucked away three hours of my day. ;) Those tutorial bouts were pretty damn entertaining. While I've suffered some ridiculous defeats, I've won my fair share, too, with some close games for good measure. Good times.
About halfway through the Heaven's Feel route in Fate/Stay Night, slowly working through it. For better or worse, it is pretty much exactly how I thought it would be.

Also picked up Project Diva F again, having fun spending time on that.