It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GTA episodes of liberty city, ballad of gay tony. I like the realistic touch very much after saint row 3, in for a good time.
I've been struggling with Geneforge 4. It started fine, but currently the difficulty has spiked. Hopefully I'll get over the hump and enjoy the game again.
Started playing Final Fantasy VI for the first time and so far It just haven't been able to get into it like I did with a game like chrono trigger but its only been a few hours so I'm sticking with it.
Final Fantasy III DS remake. Not super impressed; their decission to remake it as a 3D game just leaves it looking ugly, and I am not nostalgic for the "old-school" 'wander around and kill fifty rats so that you can kill the Giant Rat at the end of the level' grindy gameplay. And their attempt to get people to use the DS's wireless feature is hilariously ill-conceived.
Post edited September 05, 2013 by BadDecissions
Dang, I'm getting into a "need to swap party members"-frenzy in Baldur's Gate. All kinds of NPCs come to tell me they have some interesting subquest for me to solve, as long as kick someone else out of my party and let them join,

Argh, I know I just should ignore them all and continue the main story and non-character quests instead, and save the optional characters to possible replays for the future... Then again, I _am_ looking for one more solid fighter. I have too many mage and cleric spellcasters already, need more tanks! Too bad I am not evil-minded, evils seem to have the best fighters, and the goodie fighters are mostly "used to be a fighter, but double-classed into a wimpy cleric instead".

Well, there is that one female dwarf fighter (Mezzy?) who seems to have potential, but if I recall right, for some reason her expertise is mostly with short swords, short bows etc. My fighters should use the biggest and baddest weapons there are! Not some wimpy hobbit-swords.
Post edited September 10, 2013 by timppu
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising. I've only played the first mission and part of the second so far, so I can't say too much about the quality of the game (which most seem to think is bad to okay). However, the first mission was more difficult than I expected it would be. I got through it, but in the end I just had to have the scientests head straight for the extraction zone without stopping. I lost every other soldier and one of the scientists, but I finished the mission, so that was cool. The game hasn't been particularly exciting so far, but I'll reserve judgment until I've played more of it.

Thief GOLD. With all these Origin Humble Bundle games I've been playing, this one has kind of been put on the back-burner. However, I haven't fully stopped playing it. I'm currently on the "Return to the Haunted Cathedral" mission. This was my least favorite mission the first time I played this game, so I'm interested to see if I'll react differently to it this time. So far the things that really annoyed me on my first playthrough are only mildly annoying now; hopefully the same will be true of this mission.
Forging on with my handheld retro JRPG kick. This time it's Start Ocean 2 on the PSP. When a game was one of your favorites as a kid, the risk of replaying it is always that the things that seemed amazing then will seem a lot less amazing now, but I've been enjoying it greatly so far.
Resident Evil Revelations on 360, finding the camera a bit annoying for shooting, but seems more like the resi 4 vibe as opposed to RE6 or ORC that were the more recent iterations.
La Mulana
At the beginning it was hard to get into but then I realized... that it has to be the trolliest game ever ;) I can almost hear this tune while playing it ;) After realizing it I started making some progress and enjoying the game.
Ghorpm: La Mulana
At the beginning it was hard to get into but then I realized... that it has to be the trolliest game ever ;) I can almost hear this tune while playing it ;) After realizing it I started making some progress and enjoying the game.
They don't call it difficult for no reason. Move over pansy indie games. ;)
Ghorpm: La Mulana
mistermumbles: They don't call it difficult for no reason. Move over pansy indie games. ;)
So far so good. I'm still pretty early in the game - I'm just about to beat the boss in Mausoleum of the Giants.
Looking at Starting a Run through of - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - with my youngest son. I think we will enjoy the time together.
After GTA gay tony, i was a bit sick with the "bro" at every encounter and extreme missions, but still started San Andreas.. Pleasant play for the time being, not to much pro gang references, though xbox pad support is a bit lacking.
Brütal Legend

Surprisingly hilarious. Also, shockingly good. The radial menu bites though. If only there was a way to keymap it to the numberpad. Still, full of awesome at every other turn, so that's neat.
Minecraft..