It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DieRuhe: I just uninstalled everything and am installing Pillars of Eternity. I no longer have as much time to devote to gaming, thanks to my shitty work schedule, so I want to try to stick to one game at a time.
Ixamyakxim: LOL I don't know if opening a 90+ hour can of worms is exactly what you should be looking for right now ;)
True... it's going to take me a l - o - n - g time.
DieRuhe: I just uninstalled everything and am installing Pillars of Eternity. I no longer have as much time to devote to gaming, thanks to my shitty work schedule, so I want to try to stick to one game at a time.
tinyE: the pauses during battle are really getting on my nerves.
Is there a way to allow the computer to control your other party members?
If you go to options, then game, you can select "continue movement on engagement," which states that "if enabled, friendly characters will continue moving when engaged by an enemy."

And in the auto-pause menu, you can deselect any that are checked, such as "combat start" and "combat auto-slow," which, I imagine, should also address the problem of pauses.

And, of course, don't hit space. :-)
falloutttt: Get Divinity Original Sin II. The game is so good, you will forget about all the other games for a while. :)
Oh yeah, I have the first. I think I meant to install that one originally and got sidetracked.
Post edited March 18, 2019 by DieRuhe
I've been getting back into Guitar Hero lately. I haven't played in a few years, though, so I'm quite out of practice and have had to stick to medium difficulty so far.
Jumping between DAI/DAO/Bard's tale trilogy...
i forgot how boring Barbarians are in Diablo 2
i just can't a fun build for them.
tinyE: i forgot how boring Barbarians are in Diablo 2
That is what i am playing in Diablo 2 LOD as Barbarian, first time i played an assasin very long time ago but i gave up on the game somehow.
What is the problem being a Barbarian?
tinyE: i forgot how boring Barbarians are in Diablo 2
Fonzer: That is what i am playing in Diablo 2 LOD as Barbarian, first time i played an assasin very long time ago but i gave up on the game somehow.
I can't find a build that I enjoy, and I'm sure it's my fault. :P
I've had this game since it game out eons ago this is the one class I never really felt comfortable with from start to finish.

I just deleted my WhirlWind build because he was...just not fun.
I may start a Frenzy Barb later.

When the game first came out, before LOD was released, I did win with a pure leaping Barb but it was a pain in the ass and I was grateful when it was over.
I'm giving Dragon Age a third chance. First two times, the Ostagar portion sapped my will to play. This time, I'll keep going and hopefully I'll find out why this is considered a classic. That said, I'm not expecting too much from the setting itself. Even fans have told me it's pretty standard fantasy stuff. First impression is they really limited the class and race choices from Baldur's Gate but at least the stupid character creation dice rolls are replaced with something that gives you real options. Not just maxing out your class' primary and secondary attribute. Not a fan of the Tactics system and especially having to buy more slots with skill points. I don't know how big parties get in this game but if it's just 3, I won't be using it at all.
Post edited March 20, 2019 by TentacleMayor
Fonzer: That is what i am playing in Diablo 2 LOD as Barbarian, first time i played an assasin very long time ago but i gave up on the game somehow.
tinyE: I can't find a build that I enjoy, and I'm sure it's my fault. :P
I've had this game since it game out eons ago this is the one class I never really felt comfortable with from start to finish.

When the game first came out, before LOD was released, I did win with a pure leaping Barb but it was a pain in the ass and I was grateful when it was over.
Oh my pure leaping heh, anyway by deleting you mean you restarted your character skill points or did you really delete him and restart with a brand new character?
I was checking some youtube videos and saw some warcry build singer lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9tBBZvMFaU
Also one thing i would like to know do i need to invest any points for mana?
Post edited March 20, 2019 by Fonzer
tinyE: I can't find a build that I enjoy, and I'm sure it's my fault. :P

Fonzer: Oh my pure leaping heh, anyway by deleting you mean you restarted your character skill points or did you really delete him and restart with a brand new character?
I was checking some youtube videos and saw some warcry build singer lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9tBBZvMFaU
Also one thing i would like to know do i need to invest any points for mana?
I don't like singers because most calls are for parties, no SP.

As for Mana, depends on the build and the gear. Most people I've talked to ignore it and get weapons that leach Mana, but I prefer weapons that leach life, so I do put points in it.
Killed Durial with a Bowazon, and they said it couldn't be done! :P

Died once and that was when I gave myself up out of frustration before I found a special pike that helped me finish that Ice Bitch off. :D

She is easily the hardest boss in the game. It's not even close, and there she is, right in the middle of it. She makes Diablo look like Glass Joe.
Still playing Guitar Hero. Most of my game time has been late at night recently, and I've noticed that when I play this game I can tell the exact moment I've become too tired to play anymore. I'll be in the middle of a song and go from being able to comfortably keep up with what's happening to my fingers suddenly being a couple of steps too slow and less agile, and that's when I know it's time to shut it down.
Dota 2 on PC (yes we still exist). Spending most of my free time there as I really wish to join the big eSports scene someday. Like, have you seen how much pro players earn? If no -- you should check this out. Guys became millionaires at the age of 20 and that's super cool.

Talking about consoles, i'm now playing God of War on my PS4 and it's absolutely awesome. Probably the best game i've ever seen. Not surprised that it was givet the GOTY award yesterday
Da Witcha 'nhancedition
samuraigaiden: Da Witcha 'nhancedition
Ja, mahn! *puts on the reggae*
Diablo1 and Oblivion.