It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Been playing a lot of Pokemon Moon since Friday 18 and still am. It's great but I have doubts regarding the difficulty. I'll see if it is has easy as b*lls like X / Y and OR / AS or not.

And I got into Morrowind. I think I can see why so many people love it to death. It's actually pretty amazing
Post edited November 21, 2016 by AxHell
Still playing Crusader: No Regret.
It's definitely fun, and figured out my issue with the spiderbombs. The game also has SpiderMines, which hunt-seek enemies if they get close enough. Started using landmines by teleporter pads. :\>
I finished the first DEPONIA game and am mid-way through "DEPONIA 2: CHAOS ON DEPONIA". I like the game, but I need to refer to a walk-through too often for my liking. I find a number of the the puzzles to be illogical. I will finish this game and the third one. Hopefully I will be able to complete more of the puzzles on my own.
Because I'm an idiot who doesn't learn from his mistakes, I'm trying to play two RPGs at once, in addition to a third game. We'll ... see how that goes.

Final Fantasy XIII: Has a bad reputation, but I finally got curious enough to download the thing. I'm playing on Steam, I'll need to either commit to this or drop it quick, because my tiny harddrive is suffering from having 60GB used up in a single instillation. So far, it's ... OK I guess? Combat is kind of bad, but engaging combat's never really been a Final Fantasy specialty. At the end of Chapter One, I'm curious to see where this is going, but the people who've criticized this game as being one big string of hallways weren't joking. Very beautiful graphics, nice music (that I immediately forget once that game's turned off.)

Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei: The first two Megami Tensei games, remade for the SNES and fan-translated for our gaming pleasure. I'm mainly playing this as a curiosity (since I'm a fan of the later Megami Tensei games I've played), but so far I've been pleasantly surprised at how accessible it is; like a less abusive Wizardry. I recently beat the first boss; there are seven, then the final boss, at least it sounds that way from a comment a character makes about seven demon lords serving under Satan.

Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations: Well, I liked the first two, and then never played any of the rest of the series. So now I am! Just finished the second case. It's a Phoenix Wright game all right! I'd forgotten how endearing I find them.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by BadDecissions
I used to play kyuyaku Megami Tensei. the 2nd is more liking though.the 1st is just dungeon game not any story at all.

Anyways, I started Ultima 6 and Space Empires 4 Deluxe.
My avatar explored the Britannia castle and near city and now going down south to Paws village.
I've fought wolfs and giant rats but these animals did not have any golds so I'm eager to get golds to buy foods, otherwise my party would be facing with starvation... I had experienced that problem in early games in Ultima 4 and 5 too.lol.
I also find that the warp stone, which got in the start scene is very useful item. It fleetly warp my party in any towns, shrines and the Britannia castle,so if my party suffered any damages, I just warp them to Lord British and ask heal.

In Space Empires 4, my first game was as the Human federation, my empire expanded south-east areas in the galaxy.
I had met 3 aliens, the red lizards(I forget their name) in the west, the blue lizards in the north and the crystal people.in the south. I allied all of them until I get enough military ships.
I made a 4 destroyer fleet, so I decided to testing my fleet's power to the crystal people. my fleet attacked one of there planet but they had 5 space planes, which I didn't research yet. My destroyers fired them but no one hit it...
Even the planet colony was destroyed, half of my fleet was destroyed. I was terrified... soon I beg them to conclude a non-aggressive pact.
Now I'm researching anti-planes weapon and making at least 20 destroyers fleet.Then I will challenge them again!
Post edited November 29, 2016 by yoshino
yoshino: Anyways, I started Ultima 6 and Space Empires 4 Deluxe.
My avatar explored the Britannia castle and near city and now going down south to Paws village.
I've fought wolfs and giant rats but these animals did not have any golds so I'm eager to get golds to buy foods, otherwise my party would be facing with starvation... I had experienced that problem in early games in Ultima 4 and 5 too.lol.
I also find that the warp stone, which got in the start scene is very useful item. It fleetly warp my party in any towns, shrines and the Britannia castle,so if my party suffered any damages, I just warp them to Lord British and ask heal.
In Ultima 6, food is only consumed when you rest. Since your MP recovers (by your level) every hour, you can actually avoid worrying about food entirely if you use magic to heal. (There is still the problem of having enough reagents, but you can get around it by using Help for healing.)

To get money, try fighting enemies that have weapons or other equipment and then finding a place to sell them. I find that this is the simplest way of getting money. (There are fancier methods such as item duplication (the method left as an exercise to the reader, at least for now) and a one-time event that gives you plenty of money, but those are not as easily accessible.)

I don't remember if gargoyles drop anything that can be sold for money; I know they drop boomerangs, but I don't think any store will buy them.

You mention using the warp stone to warp to Lord British to heal. It is actually faster to use the Help spell, which requires no reagents and will teleport you back to Lord British, heal the party (even reviving the dead, though with the usual XP penalty for doing so), and, if cast during the night, will advance time until morning. It's actually a really powerful spell. (I think the spell was included because people were deathwarping a lot in Ultima 4 and 5, so Richard Gariott decided to introduce a spell that made deathwarping obsolete.)
dtgreene: In Ultima 6, food is only consumed when you rest. Since your MP recovers (by your level) every hour, you can actually avoid worrying about food entirely if you use magic to heal. (There is still the problem of having enough reagents, but you can get around it by using Help for healing.)
That's relief.I used to rest a lot in Ultima 4 and 5 though. I will not rest a lot in Ultima 6.

dtgreene: To get money, try fighting enemies that have weapons or other equipment and then finding a place to sell them. I find that this is the simplest way of getting money. (There are fancier methods such as item duplication (the method left as an exercise to the reader, at least for now) and a one-time event that gives you plenty of money, but those are not as easily accessible.)
I don't remember if gargoyles drop anything that can be sold for money; I know they drop boomerangs, but I don't think any store will buy them.
I got leather hut and short shield, which could not sell in any shops in Britain. if the shop sell leather armor and sword, they buy same leather armor and sword from the party, otherwise they refuse to buy any items.

dtgreene: You mention using the warp stone to warp to Lord British to heal. It is actually faster to use the Help spell, which requires no reagents and will teleport you back to Lord British, heal the party (even reviving the dead, though with the usual XP penalty for doing so), and, if cast during the night, will advance time until morning. It's actually a really powerful spell. (I think the spell was included because people were deathwarping a lot in Ultima 4 and 5, so Richard Gariott decided to introduce a spell that made deathwarping obsolete.)
I've seen in the manual that the help spell requires cautious use.
"There is one special spell, the Help spell, which requires no reagents, This will return you instantly to Lord British's Castle. It should only be used in the most desperate of situations,however. as it will usually cost your party many experience points".
So I'll use the warp orb anyways.Thank you a lot to advise!
yoshino: I used to play kyuyaku Megami Tensei. the 2nd is more liking though.the 1st is just dungeon game not any story at all.
That's what I found. I don't feel quite up to going straight into the second one, but I'm glad to hear it has more to it than the first.
Replaying Serious Sam 2 I got on a random Steam bundle. It is just like I remember, the worst of the series.
Fallout 3 GOTY (PS3) arrived today, just in time for the weekend. So long, GTA Online! :-)
I still play World of Warcraft and when I'm at school mygodzillagames.com :)
I'm currently switching between Skyrim and HuniePop.
Castlevania Mirror of fate HD; it is not good, not bad too... Very average and rushing to end it, but still a lot better than Shadow Complex which disappointed me hard in the same genre.
OpenArena, finishing Limbo, Kerbal Space Program and Project Zomboid.
Ultima 6 continues.
I've traveled all cities and castles and liberated the 8 shrines from the gargoyles.
Right now I stated to collect 8 maps of the pirate's treasure. I'll go down some dungeons where are supposed to have maps.
I finally got 8 party(me, Dupre, Shamino, Iolo, Gwenno, Julia, Katrina, Seggallion).
I,Dupre,and Seggallion equipped 2 hand sword/plate mail and other buddies have missile weapons.
So far the game was a lot of fun to exploring. The combat was a bit meh, however weak combat system was something Ultima's tradition.
By the way, I haven't used any rest command. I thoroughly use Lord British to heal my party.