It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Freelancer!
I bought a heavy fighter with 5 laser guns( I don't like missiles), but enemy bandits are even tough...
I'm in California sector now. I wounder if I should begin a difficult event mission(I had tried once and abandoned) or put it off for a while.

Also I'm playing Etrian Odyssey on DS. My adventurers went to B6 dungeon now, where the enemies are tough too.
Post edited September 11, 2016 by yoshino
Blackwell Epiphany
Two Worlds 2 - GotY Edition
Grim Dawn still, some Might and Magic seven also.
Right now I am playing Mega Man X for the SNES and I am totally stuck at the last fight with sigma. I have all of his patterns down, but I just can't stop making these small and stupid mistakes that kill me every time.

I think that I just need a small break and try again tomorrow!
Post edited September 11, 2016 by FunkyBasker
Oh boy, I have a short attention span so I've been cycling between several games.

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee , Titan Quest, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Bravely Default.
Replaying Resident Evil 5 to access the DLC episodes, i had no save, played it first on Ps3 years ago... Hmm... I don't dislike the game but not quite like it too, too similar environments and i do dislike the dull MC, Chris Redfield aka boulder puncher lol... Meh game. I just want to play the mansion level and try Mercenaries; if it's as good fun as Revelations Raid mode.
Post edited September 12, 2016 by koima57
Been playing the following so far:

PS4:

Lords of the Fallen:
6 hours in and 4 bosses defeated. Unless the game gets worse this isn't as bad as people claim it to be. Although the frame rate is all over the place (capped at 30 but goes to sub 20 a bunch of times), hitboxes seem a bit off at times, and the acting could be better.

PC:

Dragon's Dogma:
Finally got around to playing it. Despite being incredibly overwhelmed by the amount of side quests and pawns talking a lot (and I do mean a lot), I've been enjoying it. Still trying to get used to commanding my party and what kind of character I want to build.
Heavy rain, persona 3 (still) deus ex mankind divided., tought about starting metro 2033 redux
I finished Duke Nukem Forever on Friday. I bought the game a while back mainly out of curiosity. It was not horrible by any means, but neither did anything stand out either. It was thoroughly mediocre and a bit bland. That's all. I'm definitely not going to revisit this ever again. *shrug*

Got Contrast on Steam during a recent sale so I played through it yesterday. It was quite short. I liked its style, setting and atmosphere... although the story was not much to speak of; hell, they referred to Mary Poppins in one section when that character hadn't even existed during that time period. *tsk, tsk* The music was quite lovely though. The gameplay was alright but a little finicky in parts. Overall, it was enjoyable while it lasted, but it's not a game I would really recommend.

I'm thinking of tackling Murdered: Soul Suspect next. As you may be able to tell I'm currently going through some of my Steam backlog... which is nothing compared to my GOG one.
Trying to get back into Starbound. Everything from scratch, since 1.0 is a different game (and I have no idea would my saves work). It's annoying. Especially when I compare it to Terraria, where I have my old saves and my character has endgame equipment. I think it's the mining - it's much slower in Starbound than in Terraria. Rope doesn't work as conveniently (and there's no functional equivalent), no easily accessible floating / gliding / slow-fall items (perhaps I'm missing something?), and MM is slow, but crafted equipment is breakable and ore is scarce. Pre 1.0, I used a mod to power the MM up, but that's basically cheating, though by this point, I'm ready to pronounce it essential to actually having fun. Oh, and there's still no fucking map in the game. FFS.
Dead Rising Remaster
About to start Watch_Dogs!
Trying out that Mad Max thing. Pretty cute. More Borderland than Fallout, of course. Will probably beeline through the main quest missions to avoid repetition fatigue, and enjoy it as a movie more than a game. Still, good relaxing stuff for one hour gaming sessions, without much risk of getting swallowed into it like into some Elder Scroll RPG...
Mafia 2 (for some reason this game crashes in the beginning of chapter 2), Runestone Keeper, Oniken and The Aquatic Adventure.