It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Valts007: Playing Batman Arkham City (I finished Batman Arkham Asylum) and Far Cry 2. So far I really enjoy both games.
Which one do you like better so far, AA or AC?
After finishing Freedom Planet (really good game), and giving up on Torchlight 2 (it was just... boring. I felt like I had no context for what I was doing), I played through MGS: Ground Zeroes. Yes, it's essentially a demo. Still, easily the best "demo" I've ever played. They seem to have finally perfected that MGS gameplay. Everything about it just feels great, and I'm excited for The Phantom Pain now.

Then I played through Shovel Knight over the last 3-4 days. Really good platformer with a near-perfect difficulty curve, and great music.
Valts007: Playing Batman Arkham City (I finished Batman Arkham Asylum) and Far Cry 2. So far I really enjoy both games.
omega64: Which one do you like better so far, AA or AC?
I like Batman AC,why its better :
1)world design is good -Arkham City world is very open (from the beginning of the game) and I can freely travel anywhere, where I want
2) new gadgets like smoke bombs and Remote Electric Charge gun that can stun enemies and temporarily power motors. I like some Batman gadgets got improved new capabilities.
3) improved combat system, I really liked
4) gameplay is longer
5)side missions, which can be attempted at any time.
6) you can play Catwoman

Though Batman AA was great game, but this better. I really recommend, if you are Batman fan.
Post edited December 31, 2014 by Valts007
realkman666: The Witcher 2!
jdsgn: Just started MGS2. I don't think Raiden is as bad as everyone says. But I'm still at the beginning, maybe he'll annoy me soon enough^^
realkman666: Soon enough?
At least not yet, but I didn't have time to proceed, I have to work for university... (yeah, happy holidays and stuff...).
Were you annoyed by Raiden? ^^
Valts007: I like Batman AC,why its better :
1)world design is good -Arkham City world is very open (from the beginning of the game) and I can freely travel anywhere, where I want
2) new gadgets like smoke bombs and Remote Electric Charge gun that can stun enemies and temporarily power motors. I like some Batman gadgets got improved new capabilities.
4) gameplay is longer
6) you can play Catwoman

Though Batman AA was great game, but this better. I really recommend, if you are Batman fan.
I feel as though Batman:AA is slightly better because it feels more structured and the smaller size of the island cuts down the traversal time compared to the whole city where I tend to got lost.
Recently beat Batman: Origins
Just beat Shovel Knight tonight.

Next game: (can't choose)
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Transistor
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Super Time Force Ultra
Brutal Legend
Bully
Stacking
Wasteland 2
Deus Ex franchise
Bulletstorm
Rage
Dishonored
Ghostbusters
Castlevnia Lords of Shadow 1 (putting this off till I get 2 as well)
Dark Siders franchise
Red Faction franchise
Max Payne franchise
Hitman Franchise
Divinity Original Sin
Tomb Raider
Dark Souls (lost my saves)
Bioshock Infinite
Batman: AA
Batman: AC
Thief
L.A. Noire
The Last Remnant
Murdered Soul Suspect
Braid
Sleeping Dogs
Dark Souls II
...dozens of gog point and clicks >_<
...lost track

Games started, still to beat:
All my Sherlock games (started a few, got stuck in all of em)
Alan Wake franchise
Back to the Future
Underrail
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Y's II (got stuck -cry-)
X-Com Enemy Unknown
The Witcher 1
The Witcher 2
... neglecting my console rpgs I am :( need to finish Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

I feel crushed, never going to knock these out.

I'll make it my goal to beat all of the above in one year.
4) gameplay is longer
6) you can play Catwoman

cecil: I feel as though Batman:AA is slightly better because it feels more structured and the smaller size of the island cuts down the traversal time compared to the whole city where I tend to got lost.
A lot of people seem to prefer AC but I prefer AA as it's more structured. In AC I keep getting distracted by sidequests which slightly worsens my experience with the main story.
gbaz69: *snip*
Play Bulletstorm.
Post edited December 31, 2014 by omega64
I'm currently playing Final Fantasy X (PS2). Nice game and it's good to finally play a console game again. :D
realkman666: The Witcher 2!

Soon enough?
jdsgn: At least not yet, but I didn't have time to proceed, I have to work for university... (yeah, happy holidays and stuff...).
Yeah, but I didn't like the game anyway, too much Strut this, Strut that. I'll try him in Revengeance.
jdsgn: At least not yet, but I didn't have time to proceed, I have to work for university... (yeah, happy holidays and stuff...).
realkman666: Yeah, but I didn't like the game anyway, too much Strut this, Strut that. I'll try him in Revengeance.
On first sight, I do not like Revengeance. The word in itself is rediculous enough.
The cybernanotechnowhatever Raiden in MGS4 was completely exaggerated, imho.
It started very cool, Raiden slicing through these Machinosaur bots. But then this breakdance session finished by catapulting a ton heavy combat bot miles away? Stupid. And Raiden holding a whole ship with the power of his arms, come on. I'm overpowered, Snake!

BUT: all my friends who played the game are... amazed. So, maybe, you should go for it.
realkman666: Yeah, but I didn't like the game anyway, too much Strut this, Strut that. I'll try him in Revengeance.
jdsgn: On first sight, I do not like Revengeance. The word in itself is rediculous enough.
It started very cool, Raiden slicing through these Machinosaur bots. But then this breakdance session finished by catapulting a ton heavy combat bot miles away? Stupid. And Raiden holding a whole ship with the power of his arms, come on. I'm overpowered, Snake!

BUT: all my friends who played the game are... amazed. So, maybe, you should go for it.
Perhaps the animé craziness works better as a spin-off. ;)
jdsgn: On first sight, I do not like Revengeance. The word in itself is rediculous enough.

realkman666: Perhaps the animé craziness works better as a spin-off. ;)
'Anime craziness' describes it pretty well : D
gbaz69: Recently beat Batman: Origins
Just beat Shovel Knight tonight.
play ghostbusters !
its effectivley the third movie
picks right up from ghostbusters 2 and you can beat it in 5 to 8 hours
just finished far cry 3 and started playing Shadowrun Dragonfall .... still in the very early stages but seems good so far
4) gameplay is longer
6) you can play Catwoman

1 yet there isnt much to do and you are still hemmed in its mostly fetch quest and take out these or rescue that
2 most arent needed anyway you only have to use a very few gimmicky ones
3 seemed about the same to me
4 not by that much longer
5 i struggle to think of relevant ones
6 for 4 whole missions