It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bethesda Publisher Sale

Swords and sorcery, chainsaws and demon guts, madness and Lovecraft. All iconic duos in their own way. A wealth of experiences lay within the Bethesda library, boasting some of the most influential modern day games. Whether it’s the sprawling worlds of Fallout or Elder Scrolls, or the tight blood-drenched Mars bases of Doom, it’s hard to overlook the quality of depth Bethesda has under their name.

This weekend’s sale is all about celebrating those great games. Naturally, by celebration, we mean a sale. Explore the rich history of the Fallout series with Fallout & Fallout 2, both with 75% off. From its isometric past to its modern first-person view, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition paved the way for the series in the modern age.

Role-playing isn’t restricted to the post-apocalyptic world. The highly celebrated entries in the Elder Scrolls series are also part of the sale. Two games that defined their respective generations, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, are both 50% off.

As for a taste of the old-school, Doom II + Final Doom, Return To Castle Wolfenstein and the Quake series are all included in the weekend sale.

Oh, and the return of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, complete with a 50% discount.

The sale ends August 20th, 10pm UTC.
Now that's a funny pricing policy. Oblivion costs as much as Doom 2016 during the Quake Con sale on Steam last week.
greeklover: Does the Steam version work as it should? I have done some research and it seems it has problems and one should prefer the gog version.
Both seem to have the infinite loading bug. And that's the most serious problem the game has if you ignore all the usual Bethesda problems like script bugs and clipping issues.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by mk47at
Very cool and glad to see CoC back. :) Still need the original Doom 3 + RoE though (amongst other Beth games still not here, of course).
I wonder who decided to run this promo after the QuakeCon .

edit : i'm not complaining .
Post edited August 17, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
Disappointing, thought we'd got new games, oh well.
The large banner made me excited for new releases. However, I'm pleasantly surprised to see the return of Call of Cthulhu and, as I missed it the first time around, there really was a "new" release for me this time. Here's to hoping we see more games released here. I'm especially interested in the HeXen and Heretic series with the expansion packs as well as the original Doom 3 + Resurrection of Evil expansion pack. Considering that other store has all of those titles, with the exception of Heretic II and its expansion, it seems it should be easy to add them here as well. Eh, GOG? *wink wink - nudge nudge*
Yay, at last I have been able to buy Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth!
i_hope_you_rot: I wonder who decided to run this promo after the QuakeCon .

edit : i'm not complaining .
Only thing I can think of is Steam was running the same sale during QuakeCon (plus with stuff that's not sold here) and if GoG ran the sale at the same time (for mostly the same products) it would get buried.
funkfeelin: Darn it! I only just bought New Vegas UE last week in a Steam sale. Really wanted to buy it here instead. Oh well.
greeklover: Does the Steam version work as it should? I have done some research and it seems it has problems and one should prefer the gog version.
What problems? I played it a while back (Steam version) and didn't have any glaring issues other than the usual with Bethesda games (not hacking on Bethesda, as I personally like their games, but that's the reality).
Lol, called it.

"No, that ain't happening. You'll be lucky to see Wolf 2009, Heretic, or Hexen released here. id Tech 5 and later games won't be coming to GOG for a very long time, if ever, given that Bethesda seems to want their own client now.

You might see GOG run their own "QuakeCon" sale after all the promotions on all the other platforms end, so their DRM free tax prices don't have to compete directly."

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/quakecon_2018/post17

Only thing I was wrong about was the DRM free tax.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by Misanthropic
C'mon, Beth/GOG! I already have ALL this games (I even caught Call of Cthulhu:DCotE last time).

Bring
something
new!
Post edited August 17, 2018 by Loger13
Damn, I better buy CoC before it gets yanked again...
Misanthropic: Lol, called it.

"No, that ain't happening. You'll be lucky to see Wolf 2009, Heretic, or Hexen released here. id Tech 5 and later games won't be coming to GOG for a very long time, if ever, given that Bethesda seems to want their own client now.

You might see GOG run their own "QuakeCon" sale after all the promotions on all the other platforms end, so their DRM free tax prices don't have to compete directly."

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/quakecon_2018/post17

Only thing I was wrong about was the DRM free tax.
Give yourself a shiny!
FulVal: Meh... no Heretic/Hexen series :S
Activision.

vadalma2018: I would like to see on day the Wolfenstein from 2009 in GOG library. It is almost a decade old now...
Activision.

Also, I know a lot of people want Skyrim and Fallout 4, but I highly doubt it will happen now that both games have an in-game store where you can buy mods and shit with Bethesda's stupid currency. I'd guess both games now rely on Bethesda's servers for that shit.
Nice to see Call of Cthulhu:DCotE back in the catalog. If it stays long enough this time, who knows maybe it will even end up in my library. xD
tfishell: Very cool and glad to see CoC back. :) Still need the original Doom 3 + RoE though (amongst other Beth games still not here, of course).
If you can tolerate installing Steam once, I'd say get the original one there and use the Open Source port: https://github.com/dhewm/dhewm3