It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bethesda Publisher Sale

Swords and sorcery, chainsaws and demon guts, madness and Lovecraft. All iconic duos in their own way. A wealth of experiences lay within the Bethesda library, boasting some of the most influential modern day games. Whether it’s the sprawling worlds of Fallout or Elder Scrolls, or the tight blood-drenched Mars bases of Doom, it’s hard to overlook the quality of depth Bethesda has under their name.

This weekend’s sale is all about celebrating those great games. Naturally, by celebration, we mean a sale. Explore the rich history of the Fallout series with Fallout & Fallout 2, both with 75% off. From its isometric past to its modern first-person view, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition paved the way for the series in the modern age.

Role-playing isn’t restricted to the post-apocalyptic world. The highly celebrated entries in the Elder Scrolls series are also part of the sale. Two games that defined their respective generations, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, are both 50% off.

As for a taste of the old-school, Doom II + Final Doom, Return To Castle Wolfenstein and the Quake series are all included in the weekend sale.

Oh, and the return of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, complete with a 50% discount.

The sale ends August 20th, 10pm UTC.
Anime-BlackWolf: I checked the postings there and found nothing? :(
Read through the recent "dhewm3" thread (specifically pay attention to mention of the pk4 files).
Anime-BlackWolf: I checked the postings there and found nothing? :(
TheMonkofDestiny: Read through the recent "dhewm3" thread (specifically pay attention to mention of the pk4 files).
Thanks a lot mate! :)
I wonder if GOG has coördinated this sale with the releases — at least it makes for a quite ironic front page considering that there are no new Bethesda games (not counting Call of Cthulhu).
Attachments:
Random_Coffee: I have the first Quake on disc, but I'm missing one expansion, so I might just grab it here for convenience. It annoys me that the version here is gimped though, so I just wonder.. is there a easy way to restore Trent's soundtrack?
Trent's soundtrack isn't gimped completely. It's just that:
a) It's missing in the Windows version.
b) It's available normally in the DOS version, but is somewhat off-sync and if you want to use it with the Windows version or a source port, you can follow the guide below:
https://www.gog.com/forum/quake_series/my_oneclick_audioextractor
If you want to fix the offsync, you can also read below:
https://www.gog.com/forum/quake_series/quake_the_offering_incorrect_cue_sheets/post10
Post edited August 18, 2018 by Grargar
Are we gonna get original Doom 3+Resurection of Evil here?
Curious - anybody know why Fallout 1 and 2, and Tactics, all of which I bought here a while ago and are still in my library, don't show up as "owned" on the sale page?
I wouldn't expect releases of big titles in August. If there is something coming, it's more likely to arrive for the anniversary sale/celebration.

DieRuhe: Curious - anybody know why Fallout 1 and 2, and Tactics, all of which I bought here a while ago and are still in my library, don't show up as "owned" on the sale page?
According to some of the reviews, those three games were removed from GOG's catalogue and re-added later, the difference being that some goodies were lost due to rights issues: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/rerelease_fallout_series_72e26/post121

The first versions of the games are still accesible in the libraries of those who had already bought them (which I guess is your case), and are called "Classic", but are technically different items.
Post edited August 19, 2018 by Caesar.
DieRuhe: Curious - anybody know why Fallout 1 and 2, and Tactics, all of which I bought here a while ago and are still in my library, don't show up as "owned" on the sale page?
Maybe you bought the "classic" versions (way back) which are no longer sold here. There are two different entries for the "old" and the "new" versions of Fallout 1,2 and Tactics.
It's probably something to do with how the website, catalog, and gamecards are set up. The "classic" editions have content removed and a different publisher - Interplay - and maybe GOG had to create new gamecards for the Bethesda versions and maybe can't link the two for some reason to show up as "owned". :P I don't know for sure.
tfishell: ... and maybe GOG had to create new gamecards for the Bethesda versions and maybe can't link the two for some reason to show up as "owned". :P I don't know for sure.
Longstanding, known bug listed in the The "what did just break" thread, different game ID. Also, were you somehow ninja'd?
Post edited August 19, 2018 by Gydion
tfishell: ... and maybe GOG had to create new gamecards for the Bethesda versions and maybe can't link the two for some reason to show up as "owned". :P I don't know for sure.
Gydion: Longstanding known bug listed in the The "what did just break" thread, different game ID. Also, were you somehow ninja'd?
Thanks. Ninja'd? I don't think so?
tfishell: Thanks. Ninja'd? I don't think so?
Well, the two posts above yours essentially answered it. I guess that's not necessarily apparent if you weren't aware of the bug though.

Also, great to see Call of Cthulhu back.
Post edited August 22, 2018 by Gydion
tfishell: Thanks. Ninja'd? I don't think so?
Gydion: Well, the two posts above yours essential answered it. I guess that's not necessarily apparent if you weren't aware of the bug though.
Oh I just don't pay attention. :P
I bought Doom 3 BFG because i want to play the Lost Missions at least once, but i still hope GOG will get the original Doom 3 + ROE because the original version is how i'd prefer to play those.
Where is Skyrim GOG Edition?