It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

metricfun: ***IMPORTANT*** I will not be continuing this thread in the new year. The fact that GOG is announcing more games in advance, and the fact that twitter (for a while now) has put a limit on the number of pages you can open at the same time, means that it takes too much of my time to update this thread. I will continue the thread until December 31 2020. After that date I will contribute to the thread "Games that are unofficially confirmed for release in the future part 2" only for the games I'm personally looking forward to. If someone wants to take up the thread or part of it, feel free. I prefer to give a heads-up.
Thank you for doing these threads the last couple of years. I wish I had time to take up the mantle. I don't like that thread you linked to because it's large and has a lot of off-topic (or narrowly-related) posting. You're right that GOG's been better this last year about the "coming soon" though.
Latest updates

Calendar

Added Creeper World 4, December 03 2020
Added Unto the End, December 09 2020 -Unofficial date from the developers' twitter-

Moved MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries + the Heroes of the Inner Sphere addon back to the unofficially confirmed games list, since it has been delayed to Spring 2021 (Thanks Swedrami for the information)

Removed Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, released November 24 2020

2021 -Giving you an overview of what and when things MIGHT be coming here-

Added Sword of the Necromancer, January 28 2021 -Unofficial date from the developers' twitter-

Officially confirmed by GOG

Added Disjunction
Added Gestalt: Steam and Cinder

Moved Sword of the Necromancer to the calendar
Moved Unto the End to the calendar

Unofficially confirmed games

Added MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries + the Heroes of the Inner Sphere addon -Source: post7915 post11890 (back)

Removed Batman: Arkham Asylum -Source:post10581,released November 27 2020
Removed Batman: Arkham City -Source:post10581, released November 27 2020
Removed Drakensang -Source: post7452 post11865, released November 25 2020
Removed Evan's Remains -Source: post11803, released November 25 2020

------------------------------------------------------------

mqstout: Thank you for doing these threads the last couple of years. I wish I had time to take up the mantle. I don't like that thread you linked to because it's large and has a lot of off-topic (or narrowly-related) posting. You're right that GOG's been better this last year about the "coming soon" though.
Thank you! It would be nice if GOG could make a calendar on the front page for upcoming games. I suspect they don't because people would be unhappy (about date changes and games removed) and ask more information from them (GOG), than they would an external party (like me). It might also have to do with marketing and sales... but that's just a hunch. This being said, I'm glad the thread had value to you, thanks for saying it.
Latest updates

Calendar

Added Solasta: Crown of the Magister, December 14 2020 Edit: moved it to the officially confirmed by GOG list, since I believe it'll release here as an IN DEV on Dec. 14 2020

Moved Empire of Sin back to the unofficially confirmed games list (it did not release here on December 01 2020)

Removed Creeper World 4, released December 03 2020
Removed Cyberpunk 2077, released December 10 2020
Removed El Hijo - A Wild West Tale, released December 03 2020
Removed Haven, released December 03 2020
Removed Knights of the Chalice, released December 01 2020
Removed Nine Witches: Family Disruption, released December 04 2020
Removed Phoenix Point: Year One Edition, released December 03 2020
Removed Sam and Max Save the World (remaster), released December 02 2020
Removed Suzerain, released December 04 2020
Removed Unto the End, released December 09 2020

Added Little Nightmares II, February 11 2021

Added BROK the InvestiGator
Added Knights of the Chalice 2

Moved Little Nightmares II to the calendar

Removed Call of the Sea, released December 08 2020
Removed Eitr as GOG themselves removed it from their store (Thanks Tarhiel for finding out, please read the rest of the linked thread for more info)
Removed Per Aspera, released December 03 2020

IN DEV

Added Odd Realm
Added Songs of Syx

Added (back) Empire of Sin -Source: post9920
Added Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition -Source: post11949
Added Overloop -Source: post11949
Added Strangeland -Source: post11951

Moved Knights of the Chalice 2 -Source: post11109 post11258 to the officially confirmed by GOG list

Removed Mighty Switch Force! Collection -Source: post9945, released December 11 2020
Post edited December 13, 2020 by metricfun
Latest updates

Calendar

Added Cyber Shadow, January 26 2021 -Unofficial date from the forum-
Added Foregone, March 01 2021

Added Guild of Darksteel
Added Hellish Quart (will go IN DEV)
Added Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition
Added Overloop
Added The Magister

Moved Cyber Shadow to the calendar
Moved Foregone to the calendar
Moved Solasta: Crown of the Magister to the IN DEV list

IN DEV

Added Solasta: Crown of the Magister

Added Embracelet -Source: post11958
Added Orwell's Animal Farm -Source: post11953
Added Shores Unknown -Source: post12000

Moved Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition -Source: post11949 to the officially confirmed by GOG list
Moved Overloop -Source: post11949 to the officially confirmed by GOG list
Latest updates

Added Becastled
Added Everspace 2
Added STASIS: Bone Totem
Added Syberia: The World Before

Added Bonkies -Source: post12011
Added Scrapnaut -Source: post12012
Added Yakuza Empire -Source: post12012

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and the " Games that are unofficially confirmed for release in the future part 2" thread. I appreciate the ability to foresee upcoming purchases and learn about new games, so thank you to all who shared information.