It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aez101: As of now the removal of Devotion seems economically motivated...
Fixed that one for you.
aez101: As of now the removal of Devotion seems economically motivated...
Mafwek: Fixed that one for you.
I feel like going against the dictatorship that has a literal genocide going on would be a good look to most people in any other part of the world besides china lol
AbysswalkerMLP: I feel like going against the dictatorship that has a literal genocide going on would be a good look to most people in any other part of the world besides china lol
I am not going to get into discussion about morality, much less politics. I'll just say that China is very powerful country with a big market, and if you own business you would probably want to remain in their good graces. Thankfully, I don't own business.
New company in the catalog: Kubold for Hellish Quart:
A historical fighting game about sword dueling, in which the blades really clash using physics and the characters use motion captured fencing techniques.

Play as one of many 17th century warriors and use sabers, rapiers, broadswords and many other blades in single player campaign or local multiplayer with friend
If GOG is subject to the whims of political parties outside its own country where it's based then I wouldn't count on anything releasing on GOG officially or unofficially.

Since now it's not "we are having trouble with the source code" as had happened with a few games. Or "copyright issues". Now it's "we have to wait until we see if this game offends a certain political leader".
rick1981ireland: If GOG is subject to the whims of political parties outside its own country where it's based then I wouldn't count on anything releasing on GOG officially or unofficially.

Since now it's not "we are having trouble with the source code" as had happened with a few games. Or "copyright issues". Now it's "we have to wait until we see if this game offends a certain political leader".
You're in the wrong topic. There are 15 other ones about this subject.
high rated
Denuvo has been removed from the Steam version of Death Stranding. This game might land here during the Winter Sale.
bluethief: Denuvo has been removed from the Steam version of Death Stranding. This game might land here during the Winter Sale.
That would be frickin' sweet!
rick1981ireland: If GOG is subject to the whims of political parties outside its own country where it's based then I wouldn't count on anything releasing on GOG officially or unofficially.

teceem: You're in the wrong topic. There are 15 other ones about this subject.
And we need 15 more. Not that they read them anyway. They have different "gamers" community for that apparently.
high rated
bluethief: Denuvo has been removed from the Steam version of Death Stranding. This game might land here during the Winter Sale.
Mjauv: That would be frickin' sweet!
A crossover with Cyberpunk was announced today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1MQUQXB-NY.

Then Denuvo is removed.

I think it's a safe bet now that it'll be released here.
AbysswalkerMLP: I feel like going against the dictatorship that has a literal genocide going on would be a good look to most people in any other part of the world besides china lol
Mafwek: I am not going to get into discussion about morality, much less politics. I'll just say that China is very powerful country with a big market, and if you own business you would probably want to remain in their good graces. Thankfully, I don't own business.
GOG could hide the game for the Chinese market - such a mechanism already exists and works here.
Why are they unhappy with the release, and the game was blocked for us?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Kubold for Hellish Quart:

A historical fighting game about sword dueling, in which the blades really clash using physics and the characters use motion captured fencing techniques.

Play as one of many 17th century warriors and use sabers, rapiers, broadswords and many other blades in single player campaign or local multiplayer with friend
The-Business:
I want Jedi simulator (something like Jedi Knight series) on this engine (this sword fighting system)!
Where to sign?
Post edited December 17, 2020 by Loger13
Mjauv: That would be frickin' sweet!
bluethief: A crossover with Cyberpunk was announced today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1MQUQXB-NY.

Then Denuvo is removed.

Monster Hunter World has had Geralt in it for two years, just saying.
bluethief: A crossover with Cyberpunk was announced today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1MQUQXB-NY.

Then Denuvo is removed.

Starmaker: Monster Hunter World has had Geralt in it for two years, just saying.
True, but then again DS is published via 505 Games on PC and they have a good track record when it comes to releasing on GOG. But this is of course optimistic guessing rather than informal confirnation.
Starmaker: Monster Hunter World has had Geralt in it for two years, just saying.
Yep, just like Soulcalibur VI from Namco. And both still have Denuvo incorporated.

And, both Capcom and Namco have little to no presence on GOG.

But the same logic doesn't apply to all publishers. 505 recently released Control here, so IMO, Death Stranding has a better chance of following the same road.

Time will tell, for sure.
Loger13: GOG could hide the game for the Chinese market - such a mechanism already exists and works here.
Why are they unhappy with the release, and the game was blocked for us?
Don't know. Perhaps it has to do with CCP being so petty with that they want to completely remove the game from market? In any case, I don't like this at all...