Narrative-driven adventure game that blends action and investigation in never-before-seen ways. Will you use your brain... or your brawn?
In a futuristic "light cyberpunk" world where animals have replaced humans, privileged citizens live under a dome protected from the ambient pollution while others struggle to make a living outside.
Brok, a private detective and former boxer, lives with Graff, the son of his deceased wife. Although he could never elucidate her accident, recent events may shed some light on an even more tragic outcome... one that may be linked to their own existence.
Will they be able to withstand the threats of this corrupted world and face their own destiny?
A deep and emotional narrative-rich experience filled with characters reminiscent of classic 80s/90s cartoons.
The first game to combine a "Classic Adventure" with "Beat'em up" and RPG elements!
- Solve puzzles with your wits... or muscles!
- Make choices impacting gameplay and/or story
- Easy mode for pure "Point & Click" gameplay (fights can be skipped)
- Level up to beat enemies and bosses
- Combine clues to uncover the truth!
- In-game hints
- All controls supported (mouse, keyboard or controller)
- Two playable characters, switch at any time
- 15 to 20 hours long on first playthrough
- Multiple distinct endings to unlock
- Fully voice acted (23,000 lines)
ENJOY THIS ADVENTURE WITH FRIENDS
Up to 4 players can experience the adventure together!
Player 1 can use either keyboard/mouse or a controller.
Each co-op player requires the use of a controller. (any kind supported: Xbox, PS4, PS5...)
- Participate in fights
- Gain experience and level up
- Examine the surroundings
- Collect hidden "shadow ads"
- Buy food and hints
- React with sounds and emojis
- 6 playable characters
BROK is the first full-fledged adventure game to be fully playable by blind or visually impaired players! (added in version 1.3, Windows only for now)
- Fully narrated via quality text-to-speech and audiodescriptions (characters, locations and scenes.)
- Puzzles adapted for blindness.
- All puzzles and fights can be skipped.
- Adapted tutorials.
- Buttons to repeat the last voice speech and instructions.
- Positional audio for fights.
- No online connectivity required (after the download).
- No specific device required: play with keyboard or a controller.
- Additional options: larger fonts and increased contrast (backgrounds and enemies.)
- To enter the accessibility menu, press SPACE (or Y on a Xbox controller) on the title screen, then follow the audio instructions.
- For best audio prompts, choose your type of controller in the options.
Accessibility speeches are only available in English.
COWCAT Games, 2020. All rights reserved.
Finish Chapter 1
Finish Chapter 2
Your Days Are Numbered
Have Brok's health evaluated at the pharmacy
Finish the game introduction
It's In My Nature
Make Brok Swim for 10 seconds in the swamp in Shay's Garage