It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
huan: Outrage! There seems to be no thread to donate codes for Fantasy general or Everspace this time. Or it's well hidden. I'm not gonna spend my evening looking for it, here are mine as I already own both. Let bots chew on this

fantasy general - PTME71B6AB352725ON - you have to reverse last two letters
everspace - UDPB3F1BFCEC5D666Y - 666 near the end should be fixed to 663
Thanks for the everspace code! Mucho appreciated.
ciemnogrodzianin: Anyone tried Pro Pinball series under Linux?

I remember TimeShock and BigRace as great games and it would be nice to play them again from time to time.
I've had these for years but hadn't tried them in Wine yet. After a quick test:
TimeShock now comes with Windows and DOS versions. DOS version uses DOSBox, so I assumed it's fine and didn't test it today. Windows version works well in Wine and is still as good as I remembered. Only caveat is the music (which is included) doesn't play without me being less lazy/in a hurry.

BRUSA played OK in Wine and was complete with music since it wasn't redbook audio in the original afair. Only issue here was it felt a little laggy compared to TimeShock, but that might be due to me cranking up the resolution or just generally being worse at BRUSA than at TimeShock. :D

(Wine used was 32-bit 3.16 because I haven't been keeping up with the many, many Wine updates for the past few months.)
Post edited January 01, 2019 by incognoscente
incognoscente: ...
Thank you very much! That's really helpful!

One of the reason of my hesitation were negative reviews based on DosBox version (which has limited resolution). If they provide both Dos and Windows ones now, I suppose it'll be no-risk purchase. I'll take them all, as I have currently no time to test them before sale ends. This will also result with Everspace free key, so thank you twice ;)

The only problem may be responsivness, which in case of pinball is quite critical issue, don't you think? ;) I'll try and report back if it's also a case on my PC or it's just you and me getting old :P

Thank you and have a good year full of great gaming experience!
W3irdN3rd: i_hope_you_rot: you better deliver!
i_hope_you_rot: Do you still believe in fairy tales ? :)
You made me sad! :-(
We just started a brand new year, so there are 364 chances left in the year for wishes to come true. :)

(unless something happens in the next 2 days ^_^)
DeMignon: No new dailies? Alas, I hope there will be at least something new until 3rd Jan, otherwise the sale is more or less over from my point of view. Rather sad, considering that I'll have much more free time to check deals now than before X-mas.
RWarehall: There are actually a lot of new additions to the sale including, for example, a very "popular" Match 3 game. ...
Thanks RWarehall, while GOG's shop filter is failing miserably, your posts are really helpful! Unfortunately no additions of interest till now. I already had my dose of Match 3 here on GOG quite some time ago ;-)
RWarehall: There are actually a lot of new additions to the sale including, for example, a very "popular" Match 3 game. ...
DeMignon: Thanks RWarehall, while GOG's shop filter is failing miserably, your posts are really helpful! Unfortunately no additions of interest till now. I already had my dose of Match 3 here on GOG quite some time ago ;-)
Yeah, not a single new addition since "second chance" day. Only changes have been the expiring of known deals like Descent (2019) and the 48 hours of SOMA.
No Man's Sky multiplayer on GOG? The game is almost dead but I'm gonna give it a try.

At least Hello Games delivered what they promised this time! NMS Multiplayer before 2019!
Anyone interested in using a Fantasy General key I got from this sale? I already have it in my library, so if someone else doesn't use it, it will just expire.
Well this is it, we're on the final stretch of the sale and like everything else I leave things for the very last minute.

So, I've decided to splurge a bit and treat myself to a slightly more expensive game. And by that I mean a 15+ bucks game, just one unfortunately (being poor sucks).

So I've narrowed it down to Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny or Witcher 3 (RPG is the superior genre). Both Pillars and Tyranny would be their standard editions (the extra goodies are nice, they're just not my thing), while Geralt's wild ride would be the GOTY version (that extra content sounds really delicious).

Unfortunately, I'm indecisive as all hell, any recs or advice on which one I should get?
j0ekerr: ...
So I've narrowed it down to Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny or Witcher 3 (RPG is the superior genre). Both Pillars and Tyranny would be their standard editions (the extra goodies are nice, they're just not my thing), while Geralt's wild ride would be the GOTY version (that extra content sounds really delicious).

Unfortunately, I'm indecisive as all hell, any recs or advice on which one I should get?
Before you read more, know that I have NOT played any of those games.

I think most anyone will say just get Witcher 3, people seem to god damned love that game.
BUT I've seem from time to time that the combat is really just so-so, but the world and story is top-fucking-notch.

PoE has a ton of reading, from what i've read online. also the combat may be better for the second one?

Have not looked at Tyranny too much.

I'm sorry this hasn't helped much. The one last thing I'd say is that PoE and Tyranny look like traditional CRPGs, whereas The Witcher 3 looks to be more of an action RPG.

Hope others can help too.
Niggles: Heard about that Skyrim rumour a fair while back...wasnt the possibility of Civ V found through the same method? (yet nothing has come of either.....)
I know Civ V was cited in some Galaxy patch notes, but what was the source for Skyrim? I can only remember one user randomly posting that they had inside information, without explaining anything. Is there anything more?
Just bought Two Worlds II Velvet Edition , because of the tower defense game , i have the td game standalone (Steam)
but that requires the client, so when i saw the TD game included in this game i got it.
Niggles: Heard about that Skyrim rumour a fair while back...wasnt the possibility of Civ V found through the same method? (yet nothing has come of either.....)
ConsulCaesar: I know Civ V was cited in some Galaxy patch notes, but what was the source for Skyrim? I can only remember one user randomly posting that they had inside information, without explaining anything. Is there anything more?
I'm not holding my breathe for Skyrim.... We just got Oblivion not that long ago and they're still releasing new "editions" of Skyrim. Even if they do release their newest version of Skyrim here I'm not interested in paying new game prices for a game that's pushing a decade old now.
Well, I suppose there will be no more surprises, so time to checkout all games in my shopping cart.